Author Topic: Anthony Fauci Suggests Most Americans Will Need Annual mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine  (Read 775 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci Suggests Most Americans Will Need Annual mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine

Hannah Bleau 6 Sep 2022

Most Americans will need to get an annual vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus, Anthony Fauci, outgoing chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, said this week.

Fauci suggested that it is becoming “clear” that coronavirus jabs, in the future, should be treated and viewed simply as an annual flu shot.

“It is becoming increasingly clear that looking forward with the COVID-19 pandemic, in the absence of a dramatically different variant, we likely are moving towards a path with a vaccination cadence similar to that of the annual influenza vaccine, with annual updated COVID-19 shots matched to the currently circulating strains for most of the population,” he stated, adding that some people — namely, more vulnerable groups — may need more frequent shots:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/06/anthony-fauci-suggests-most-americans-will-need-annual-mrna-coronavirus-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Nope.  No thanks.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Most people are laughing off ething  that Fauci says now. He claimed to be "ScIeNcE," and now he has destroyed the credibility of real science.

That is the legacy he leaves behind.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 08:50:14 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Fauci, we'd miss you if you only went away.  Your 15 minutes of fame/infamy are up.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Fauci suggested that it is becoming “clear” that coronavirus jabs, in the future, should be treated and viewed simply as an annual flu shot.
Works for me. Mr. M and I have never received an annual flu shot, nor have we received any mRNA Coronavirus vaccine. We're not going to start now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Fauci is like stepping in dog poo, no matter what you do or how many times you clean that shoe, the stink never quite goes away.

Online libertybele

Fauci is no longer relevant to me.  He lies. He is scum. He is despicable and he cost the lives of millions and ruined the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands.  No I don't need to hear from Dr. Evil anymore.  He needs to crawl back under the rock that he slithered out from. 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Works for me. Mr. M and I have never received an annual flu shot, nor have we received any mRNA Coronavirus vaccine. We're not going to start now.

I have received two flu shots in my life about 35 years apart, both nearly killed me so there will not be a third.

Never took one of the COVID "vaccines" And never will.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Stopped with the flu shots when I retired from being a human guinea pig for the DoD...haven't had one since '03 and have no plans to ever get another.

So the 'rona shots are an automatic non-starter...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
How about no!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"No!" works for me Tex.

That was also my answer to the nurse at my VA appointment the other day when they asked me if I wanted the jab.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

It seems yearly vaccines become like Valentine’s Day, invented to stimulate guilt and sales of valentine cards, chocolates and roses. This one selling a controversial vaccine for a fancy flu that may affect a small percentage of people (the vast majority of whom) if they contract it, they may get sick, feel bad, then recover as with other flu’s. And life goes on. Thus it has been, thus will it always be.