Author Topic: ‘Rainbow Fentanyl’ Is Designed To Addict And Kill America’s Youth. Here’s How  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Rainbow Fentanyl’ Is Designed To Addict And Kill America’s Youth. Here’s How The US Can Stop It
Gordon ChangAugust 29, 20222

This weekend, Customs and Border Protection officers at the Port of Nogales, Arizona seized about 625,000 fentanyl pills. Approximately 12,000 of them were of the “rainbow” variety.

“Rainbow fentanyl” is designed to kill the young, and it’s now flooding into the U.S.

Fentanyl is increasingly being mixed with dyes to make this type of the deadly synthetic opioid. Michael Humphries, a senior Customs and Border Protection officer in Nogales told the USA edition of El Pais, the Madrid daily newspaper, that the substance “looks like candy.”

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/08/rainbow-fentanyl-is-designed-to-addict-and-kill-americas-youth-heres-how-the-us-can-stop-it/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson