Author Topic: Canada stabbings leave 10 dead, over a dozen wounded: police  (Read 1250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Canada stabbings leave 10 dead, over a dozen wounded: police
« on: September 04, 2022, 11:08:14 pm »
September 4, 2022 6:29pm EDT
Canada stabbings leave 10 dead, over a dozen wounded: police
Canadian police say the stabbings that killed at least 10 people and injured more than a dozen others occurred in at least 10 locations
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Canadian police are on the hunt for two suspects after at least 10 people were killed and more than a dozen were injured in a stabbing rampage.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said the attacks occurred in at least 10 locations, including James Smith Cree Nation and the village of Weldon, northeast of Saskatoon, early Sunday. Early indications suggested victims may have been attacked at random.

Damien Sanderson, left, and Myles Sanderson.  (RCMP Saskatchewan)

The search for suspects came as fans descended in Regina for a sold-out annual Labor Day game between the Canadian Football League's Saskatchewan Roughriders and Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

The Regina Police Service said it was investigating on several fronts to locate and arrest the suspects and had "deployed additional resources for public safety throughout the city, including the football game at Mosaic Stadium."

The alert first issued by Melfort, Saskatchewan RCMP about 7 a.m. was extended hours later to cover Manitoba and Alberta, as the two suspects remained at large.

Damien Sanderson was described as five feet seven inches tall and 155 pounds, and Myles Sanderson as six-foot-one and 200 pounds. Both have black hair and brown eyes and may be driving a black Nissan Rogue.

Mark Oddan, a spokesman with STARS Air Ambulance, said two helicopters were dispatched from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and another from Regina.

RCMP was warning residents to take precautions and consider sheltering place.

more

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada-stabbings-leave-multiple-dead-over-dozen-wounded-police
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Canada stabbings leave 10 dead, over a dozen wounded: police
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 11:08:59 pm »
BNO News
@BNONews
·
1h
Canadian police: At least 25 people stabbed, 10 fatally, at 13 locations in James Smith Cree Nation and Weldon. 2 suspects still at large.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 11:49:58 pm »
Damn Assault knives!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 11:55:18 pm »
Suspects named in Canada stabbings that left 10 dead, at least 15 hurt

OTTAWA (Reuters) -Canadian police on Sunday said they were on the hunt for two suspects believed to have killed 10 people and injured at least 15 others in stabbings at 13 locations in the Saskatchewan province.

Police officials named Damien Sanderson and Myles Sanderson as the two suspects. The officials said the suspects were last seen traveling in a black Nissan Rogue and last spotted in the city of Regina, about 320 km (200 miles) south of the attacks.

Police released photos and descriptions of the suspects but no further information about them.

"It appears that some of the victims may have been targeted, and some may be random. So to speak to a motive would be extremely difficult at this point in time," Rhonda Blackmore, commanding officer of the Saskatchewan Royal Canadian Mounted Police, told a news conference.

https://news.yahoo.com/canadian-police-10-killed-15-215736821.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 12:13:19 am »
Quote from: GefnLink
The stabbings were certain to reverberate throughout Canada, which is unaccustomed to bouts of mass violence more commonly seen across the southern border in the United States.

Get as many folks crowded as we have and see if you don't get the same results, especially if you don't make crime pay.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 12:13:48 am »
Mug shots look like Muzzies to me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 12:35:16 am »
I thought these mass killings only happen in the US......../s
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2022, 02:28:45 am »
At least they didn't use those awful icky guns.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2022, 04:29:11 am »
But hey, at least no one was shot! Good work Justine!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2022, 09:15:52 am »
I thought these mass killings only happen in the US......../s
The stabbings were certain to reverberate throughout Canada, which is unaccustomed to bouts of mass violence more commonly seen across the southern border in the United States.

But I can't, for the life of me, think of the last time someone stabbed 25 people in the US-- because someone (CCW or otherwise) would have shot them before they got that far.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2022, 10:46:30 am »
Canadains will have to do some serious soul searching to find out what they have done to hurt these young First Peoples so much that they had no choice but to strike out in defense of self.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2022, 10:22:05 pm »
Canada mass stabbing: One suspect in attack that killed 10 people found dead, but his brother is still at large

A man suspected of killing 10 people in a mass stabbing in Canada has been found dead - with injuries that were not self-inflicted.

Canadian police have named him as Damien Sanderson. They have warned that another suspect - his brother Myles - is a threat to the public.

At a news conference, officers said Myles may have sustained injuries and could seek medical attention.

https://news.sky.com/story/canada-mass-stabbing-one-suspect-in-attack-that-killed-10-people-found-dead-but-his-brother-is-still-at-large-12690987

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2022, 11:57:52 pm »
Muzzie converts?   Has their social media been scrubbed yet?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2022, 05:49:09 am »
Muzzie converts?   Has their social media been scrubbed yet?

I think the brothers were Indian.... they may both be dead by now... one is anyway, thanks for update Gefn
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2022, 06:13:13 am »
I think the brothers were Indian.... they may both be dead by now... one is anyway, thanks for update Gefn
Likely found first by relatives/friends/acquaintances of the victims.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2022, 11:49:35 am »

You’re welcome @Sighlass

I have to confess-I was getting breaking news headlines on my iPhone! (That’s how I get most things I post here)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2022, 05:10:47 pm »
The Canadian numbnuts will want to outlaw the knife.  I say absolutely, but in addition, they need to outlaw the wheel.  It was four wheels on their Nissan Rogue that drove them about, so it is time to end the wheel in Canada.

Let's go Brandon!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2022, 09:10:35 pm »
One down.
Hopefully the other will resist capture, and be killed in the process...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2022, 01:44:54 pm »
Published September 7, 2022 7:48am EDT
Details emerge of Canada mass stabbing suspect Myles Sanderson's extensive criminal history
Sanderson has had 59 past convictions, parole documents say
By Greg Norman | Fox News
The suspect being sought following a stabbing spree that left 10 dead in an Indigenous community and nearby town in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan has an extensive criminal background with 59 past convictions, it has emerged.

Myles Sanderson, who remains on the run Wednesday, was serving a sentence of four years and four months on charges that included assault with a weapon, assault on a peace officer and robbery when he was last released from custody, according to the Associated Press.

"I want the know the reasons behind the decision" to release him, Canada Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino told the news agency, adding that he has been informed by a parole board there will be an investigation into its assessment of Sanderson. "I'm extremely concerned with what occurred here."  ...

Myles Sanderson’s childhood was marked by violence, neglect and substance abuse and led to a "cycle of substance abuse, seeking out negative peers and violent behavior," parole documents viewed by the Associated Press said. He lived between his father’s home in a city and grandparents’ house on a reserve. There was violence and abuse in both households, it said.  ...
More at FOX

So he's a violent, murderous alcoholic and drug abuser. My heart breaks for him.  *****rollingeyes*****

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2022, 12:03:53 am »
Saskatchewan authorities locate and arrest mass stabbing suspect Myles Sanderson

(CNN) — The suspect in the mass stabbing in Canada was taken into custody Wednesday after a three-day manhunt, according to a tweet from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Saskatchewan.

The RCMP tweeted Myles Sanderson was taken into custody around 3:30 p.m. local time. Sanderson had been considered by police to be "armed and dangerous."

"There is no longer a risk to public safety relating to this investigation," RCMP tweeted.

Sanderson's arrest comes three days after 10 people were killed in the mass stabbing, and additional 18 people were injured. The victims ages ranged from 23 to 78 years old, authorities said.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/07/us/saskatchewan-canada-stabbing-wednesday/index.html