Author Topic: Great News! KJP Tells Us That Biden Has Created 'Ten Thousand Million Jobs' Since He Took Office  (Read 226 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Great News! KJP Tells Us That Biden Has Created 'Ten Thousand Million Jobs' Since He Took Office

BY RICK MORAN SEP 04, 2022 12:24 PM ET
 Maybe we’ve gotten Biden all wrong. Maybe he’s the best president since, since…maybe Barack Obama. Maybe we underestimated his agenda and there is no recession, no inflation, and no problems at all.

Maybe we should be listening more to Karine Jean-Pierre.

KJP was giving the White House a daily briefing when — we hope — she uttered a gaffe about the number of jobs created since Biden took office.

Fox News reports that KJP said, “As you know, the good news is, in August the economy created 315,000 jobs, which is important. We have created nearly ten thousand million jobs since President Biden took office, which is the fastest job growth in history.”(emphasis added)

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/09/04/great-news-kjp-tells-us-that-biden-has-created-ten-thousand-million-jobs-since-he-took-office-n1626838 :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ah ain't no mathimitician,but sumpin seams rong bout dose numbirs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
ten thousand million jobs, of course you think Joe means workers in China and workers in India and the huge numbers brought into America buy nations South of America's border., Joe of course doesn't want to talk about millions of Americans living on the streets in abject poverty.  Another of course, that which Joe did, blame on Trump,
putting and keeping Americans living on the streets.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions