Author Topic: Followers of social media spirituality influencer accused of 2 murders in AL: 'I am a god'  (Read 601 times)

Offline mountaineer

Followers of social media spirituality influencer accused of 2 murders in Alabama: 'I am a god'
Rashad Jamal is currently in prison on charged of child molestation and child cruelty
September 3, 2022 11:33am EDT
Audrey Conklin
Several followers of a social media influencer who calls himself a "god" and leads an abstract spirituality group online have been accused of two separate murders in Alabama.

Rashad Jamal White, known among his followers as Rashad Jamal, is the leader of a group popularized online known as "The University of Cosmic Intelligence," in which Jamal preaches about a spirituality exclusively for Black and Latino people, whom he says are natural earthly beings while White people are not.

The group is "geared toward enlightening and illuminating the minds of the carbonated beings, a.k.a. your so called [sic] Black and Latino people of Earth," the university's website, which includes links to everything from music to books to an online store for the group, states. Fans can purchase different crystal necklaces and bracelets, which are all listed at $111.11 each, a record for $99.39 or t-shirts for $66.93.

Jamal, a husband and father, is currently charged with three counts of child molestation and two count of child cruelty in Borrow County, Georgia, where he is detained.

In an apparent jailhouse recording uploaded to YouTube by a follower, as tech news outlet Motherboard first reported, Jamal says he has been "detained since May 3." In the recording, he calls human bodies "avatars" and relays the belief that humans are perfect upon conception but injected with "nanobot technology" at birth and placed under a lockdown with "social programming through sex, violence and drugs and movies and music." ...
More at FOX News

My gosh, people are stupid. Carbonated beings??  **nononono*
Those t-shirts are really overpriced, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Followers of social media spirituality influencer accused of 2 murders in Alabama: 'I am a god'
Rashad Jamal is currently in prison on charged of child molestation and child cruelty
September 3, 2022 11:33am EDT
Audrey ConklinMore at FOX News

My gosh, people are stupid. Carbonated beings??  **nononono*
Those t-shirts are really overpriced, too.

I reckon they have effervescent personalities...(or they foam over if you shake them up)  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

That's gonna leave a mark on bidens base....  :tongue2:

Offline Kamaji

Racist pedophile - in other words, the prototypical Biden supporter. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He thinks he's a god? I think not, but perhaps he should look back upon Molech, Baal-Zebub,  for a good lesson on false gods and their ending.

Offline mountaineer

Racist pedophile - in other words, the prototypical Biden supporter.
👍
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rashad Jamal White:

I don't believe he was named correctly...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Several followers of a social media influencer who calls himself a "god"...

The Republic is lost.