Author Topic: Lawsuit Uncovers Sprawling Network Of Federal/Social Media Collusion To Censor Americans During Pand  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lawsuit Uncovers Sprawling Network Of Federal/Social Media Collusion To Censor Americans During Pandemic

POSTED BY: NEW CIVIL LIBERTIES ALLIANCE SEPTEMBER 2, 2022

Evidence has been discovered and verified that at least eleven federal agencies and the White House itself, coordinated with Big Media to illegally censor speech of Americans over COVID-related issues. As noted below, “this unlawful enterprise has been wildly successful.” ⁃ TN Editor

The New Civil Liberties Alliance, the Attorney General of Missouri, and the Attorney General of Louisiana, have filed a lawsuit that blows the lid off a sprawling federal censorship regime that will shock the conscience of Americans. The joint statement on discovery disputes in the lawsuit, State of Missouri ex rel. Schmitt, et al. v. Joseph R. Biden, Jr., et al., reveals scores of federal officials across at least eleven federal agencies have secretly communicated with social-media platforms to censor and suppress private speech federal officials disfavor. This unlawful enterprise has been wildly successful.

Under the First Amendment, the federal government may not police private speech nor pick winners and losers in the marketplace of ideas. But that is precisely what the government has done—and is still doing—on a massive scale not previously divulged. Multiple agencies’ communications demonstrate that the federal government has exerted tremendous pressure on social media companies—pressure to which companies have repeatedly bowed.

https://www.technocracy.news/lawsuit-uncovers-sprawling-network-of-federal-social-media-collusion-to-censor-americans-during-pandemic/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 05:34:14 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson