Author Topic: Biden Fights 9/11 Victims in Court to Protect Taliban Cash  (Read 190 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Fights 9/11 Victims in Court to Protect Taliban Cash
« on: September 03, 2022, 05:16:26 pm »
Biden Fights 9/11 Victims in Court to Protect Taliban Cash
The unspeakable betrayal over Afghanistan continues.

Fri Sep 2, 2022Daniel Greenfield26 comments

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.

White House Democrats have a history of fighting against terror victims suing Islamic terrorists. The Obama administration battled American terror victims suing the PLO. In 2015, after they won a $218 million judgement against the terror group, Blinken, then only a deputy secretary of state, intervened claiming that the lawsuit threatened “several decades of US foreign policy.”

But now Biden is fighting 9/11 victims on behalf of the Taliban. At stake are billions being held by the Afghan central bank fund in the United States.

A decade ago, 9/11 families sued the Taliban, Al Qaeda and Iran. The court found that the Islamic terrorists were responsible and a judgement of $6 billion was handed down.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/09/biden-fights-911-victims-court-protect-taliban-daniel-greenfield/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson