Author Topic: Enough Fentanyl To Kill More Than 40 Million People Just Seized At The Border  (Read 625 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Enough Fentanyl To Kill More Than 40 Million People Just Seized At The Border

On August 24, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents pulled over a Chevy Equinox near Gila Bend, Arizona, nearly 80 miles from the Mexican border.

During the traffic stop, agents noticed several large duffel bags inside the vehicle, and observed that the female driver was “noticeably nervous,” agents became suspicious.

“After receiving her consent to search the vehicle, agents found three bags containing packages wrapped in black tape and cellophane as well as coated in axle grease, a technique often used to mask the scent of drugs. Further investigation revealed 340 packages of fentanyl pills weighing a grand total of 187 pounds and worth an estimated $4.3 million,” CBP stated in a press release.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/enough-fentanyl-to-kill-more-than-40-million-people-just-seized-at-the-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm really tired of "Can kill millions" statistic they keep using.  Millions of you can evenly distribute the compound.  It's like when they said "A thimble if Anthrax can kill a city!"

I suppose it could, but it's never happened because there is no way to disperse it sufficiently.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm really tired of "Can kill millions" statistic they keep using.  Millions of you can evenly distribute the compound.  It's like when they said "A thimble if Anthrax can kill a city!"

I suppose it could, but it's never happened because there is no way to disperse it sufficiently.
It's okay, they have people working on that...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is anyone else thinking that the feral gooberment seizing all this Fentanyl is counter-productive?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is anyone else thinking that the feral gooberment seizing all this Fentanyl is counter-productive?

The government decided it's killing the wrong people off. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The government decided it's killing the wrong people off.

@Cyber Liberty

I gotta doubt the Dims are getting many votes from the Fentanyl users. After all,you  have to at least be awake and alert enough to remember simple orders before you can vote. Most can't even remember their names,never mind a name to vote for.

Registering them to vote might even backfire on the Dims because at least SOME of those goobers are sure to vote for Trump by accident because they just can't remember who there were paid to vote for.

Offline BellyAche

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online rustynail

Kill is a strong word.  How about keep 40 million people high for a week?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Cyber Liberty

I gotta doubt the Dims are getting many votes from the Fentanyl users. After all,you  have to at least be awake and alert enough to remember simple orders before you can vote. Most can't even remember their names,never mind a name to vote for.

Registering them to vote might even backfire on the Dims because at least SOME of those goobers are sure to vote for Trump by accident because they just can't remember who there were paid to vote for.
They don't need their votes, just their ballots. Which can likely be rounded up for the cost of a fix.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They don't need their votes, just their ballots. Which can likely be rounded up for the cost of a fix.

@Smokin Joe

I stand corrected.

Thank you!