Author Topic: Shark cartillage and Cancer: Your experiences, etc.  (Read 705 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Shark cartillage and Cancer: Your experiences, etc.
« on: September 03, 2022, 10:34:34 am »
Admittedly, I am fishing for information on experiences with Shark Cartilage use to treat cancer. Some here have recommended it highly. This is not for me, but for a friend's mother who has been fighting lymphoma for 4 years, still considered stage 4. Let me know the good and bad (if any) what brands, what dosages, and, if possible, the variety (or varieties) of cancer involved, please.

I am looking for the skinny on this, warts and all, because I don't want to give anyone false hope, either. Thanks in advance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Re: Shark cartillage and Cancer: Your experiences, etc.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 07:46:58 am »
Bump...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 11:42:56 am »
I got nothin @Smokin Joe ...

We had a close family friend leave us under similar conditions... By the time they figured out she was sick she was already moving into final stages. Desperation drove them full bore down the alt med route... And they threw everything at it... Shark, apricot seeds... all of it.

They may have turned her around for a bit... but her doom was upon her. She never finished another year.

The other side of that is just as anecdotal - I know that alt medicine has turned others around and brought full remission. Narrowing that to only shark cartilage would not be easy though, as like our friend, they are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it. Perhaps that same sort of shotgun approach...

Food as med, for sure - Making sure the body has all it needs to fight... Vits and mins... Divorce from packaged foods - all natural food and water... High doses of anti-oxidants (jacking Cs bigtime)... Moringa seems to be in the forefront right now. So you might look that direction (too), especially against lung cancer. I can recommend Pura Vida from Amazon for Moringa.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 11:50:10 am by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 12:31:36 pm »
This isn't shark cartlidge,and it definitely isn't cheap if you don't have the VA or some REALLY good insurance to pay for the prescriptions,but taking one of these capsules twice a day (manufacturer recommends 2 capsules twice a day) took me from being categorized as having terminal Stage 4 Lymphoma to being tested as being cancer-free in just 3 weeks.

Probably been a year now,and I am still testing as being cancer-free. I now take PET scans once every 3 months instead of once a month.

IF your insurance won't pay for these capsules,the cheapest places to buy them are at a Food Lion Pharmacy or at a Wal-Mart Pharmacy. They are sold in bottles that hold 120 capsules.

Brukinsa  Zanubrutinib caps

80 Mg 

2 pills twice a day. With or without food caps

80 Mg 

Brukinsa is the name of the manufacturer. The drug is named Zanubrutinib.

As I mentioned above,my cancer doc told me to take one pill twice a day instead of two, and it worked for me.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BTW,here is a source for shark Cartlidge for those with a little time who chose to try them instead.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/checkout/register.guest.html

CARTILADE (Shark Cartilege) for cancer
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 12:32:58 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 08:56:04 am »
@roamer_1 @sneakypete

Thanks, guys. I appreciate anything I can find out. While I am thankful I am not the one who needs it, I told a friend I'd check into what others had experienced--it's for her mom, who has been fighting Lymphoma for a few years, now.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 08:57:26 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 06:03:55 pm »
@roamer_1 @sneakypete

Thanks, guys. I appreciate anything I can find out. While I am thankful I am not the one who needs it, I told a friend I'd check into what others had experienced--it's for her mom, who has been fighting Lymphoma for a few years, now.

@Smokin Joe

All I can say is the capsules I posted were prescribed for me after I was diagnosed as having Stage 4 incurable Lymphoma, and 3 weeks after I started taking them I tested negative for cancer.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2022, 06:11:15 am »
@Smokin Joe

All I can say is the capsules I posted were prescribed for me after I was diagnosed as having Stage 4 incurable Lymphoma, and 3 weeks after I started taking them I tested negative for cancer.
Thanks, @sneakypete. I will pass that information on.

C S Lewis