Author Topic: Newsweek: ‘My Son Hunter’ Gets Standing Ovation at Secret Hollywood Screening  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newsweek: ‘My Son Hunter’ Gets Standing Ovation at Secret Hollywood Screening

David Ng 2 Sep 2022

A secret, invitation-only screening of My Son Hunter took place this week in Los Angeles, with a group of Hollywood conservatives, producers, and influencers standing to their feet and applauding during an early look at the upcoming movie, which is now available for pre-order and will be available for streaming and download on September 7.

A crowd of around 70 people gathered Wednesday in a private screening room without the pomp usually reserved for premieres — no red carpet, no photographers, no line of fawning celebrity reporters, according to a Newsweek report.

Attendees reportedly gave the movie a standing ovation and praised producers Phelim McAleer and Anne McElhinney for their courage to make it.

While most who attended preferred to remain unnamed — “Hollywood is in such hyper-cancel culture mode today,” one said — some famous faces agreed to be identified on the record.

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1565334847937478658

Lois & Clark star Dean Cain told Newsweek why he thought the movie deserves to be seen.

“This Hunter Biden situation is a story that needs to be told, and it hasn’t been by the mainstream media. This is unprecedented. The media was in bed with Joe Biden and wanted the last election to go a certain way,” he said.

Nick Searcy,  who starred in FX’s Justified, was also reportedly in attendance.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/09/02/newsweek-my-son-hunter-gets-standing-ovation-at-secret-hollywood-screening/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34