Author Topic: Parkland Shooting Man Arrested for Leaving Dead Animals on Monument Disturbing Mug Shot  (Read 722 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Parkland Shooting Man Arrested for Leaving Dead Animals on Monument Disturbing Mug Shot

9/2/2022 10:56 AM PT

A Florida man has been arrested for what cops are describing as a sick obsession with school shootings and killing animals after he allegedly placed several on a memorial dedicated to the victims of the Parkland school shooting.

Detectives from the Broward County Sheriff's Office say Robert Mondragon is responsible for leaving a dead duck (with its chest cut open), raccoon and opossum at the MSD Memorial Garden over the span of 11 days last month.

Cops say once they discovered Mondragon was allegedly behind the disgusting display, they were able to locate his vehicle July 31 and pulled him over for tinted windows.

Officers say inside Mondragon's car was bird feathers and blood, and he allegedly told the deputy he had a dead bird in his car because he likes "the metal and blood smells that emit from the dead animal."

more
https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/02/parkland-school-shooting-dead-animals-monument-mug-shot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

His momma must be so proud. 

Online rustynail

Boy needs therapy.

Offline mountaineer

C'mon, man, what's so disturbing about it?
 :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm not sure those are tattoos looks more like a black sharpie...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Lucky the caught this guy. Very, very high probability to be a serial killer. Most serial killers start with animals until it becomes boring. Then they move on to more exciting game.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

Lucky the caught this guy. Very, very high probability to be a serial killer. Most serial killers start with animals until it becomes boring. Then they move on to more exciting game.

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

I'm not sure those are tattoos looks more like a black sharpie...
I can't imagine how much it hurts to be tatted on the face.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, this idiot's only connection to the Parkland shooting was that he put his weird "offerings" there?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, this idiot's only connection to the Parkland shooting was that he put his weird "offerings" there?
Probably a sick individual who was jealous of the attention victims were receiving so created a situation where he got some. I agree with others that this idiot was on his way to move up to humans, but considering the liberals control he will probably be turned back out on the streets soon so he can continue his depravity only this time more circumspect.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't know about you, but after looking at the pics above, I think there's somethin' that just ain't right about that boy...

Offline Dexter1989

I don't know about you, but after looking at the pics above, I think there's somethin' that just ain't right about that boy...

Probably has a Bernie sticker on his car.