Author Topic: Joe Biden, Lout, Liar, And Lunatic ..I & I Editorial Board  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden, Lout, Liar, And Lunatic ..I & I Editorial Board
« on: September 02, 2022, 03:02:58 pm »
Joe Biden, Lout, Liar, And Lunatic
I & I Editorial Board
September 2, 2022

When candidate Joe Biden promised that if elected president he would unite the country, did he think he could do it alienating roughly half the population? Or did he mean he would unite the Democrats and independents against the “MAGA Republicans”? Thursday’s speech clearly indicates what he had in mind was the latter.

Last week, Biden smeared Donald Trump supporters, calling them semi-fascists who practice “burn-it-all-down politics” and face “​​backwards full of anger, violence, hate and division.”

One of the most appropriate and fitting responses we saw to this was Libby Emmons’ Biden Is The Semi-Fascist He’s Looking For in Human Events.

Biden followed up his “semi-fascist” rant with Thursday’s prime-time “soul of a nation” speech, in which he spoke of the 74.2 million who voted for Donald Trump in 2020 as white supremacists, extremists, rearward-looking deplorables, and wild-haired bogeymen who pose an existential threat to the country.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/09/02/joe-biden-lout-liar-and-lunatic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Joe Biden, Lout, Liar, And Lunatic ..I & I Editorial Board
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 03:20:14 pm »
Dictator, despot, tyrant...
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA