Author Topic: Ten Ways to Change a Liberal's Mind  (Read 152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ten Ways to Change a Liberal's Mind
« on: September 02, 2022, 02:31:07 pm »
September 2, 2022
Ten Ways to Change a Liberal's Mind
By Jack Gleason

Have you ever talked with a liberal and made a comment that shuts him down completely?  "Trump sure is getting a raw deal with that FBI raid, isn't he?"  His eyes go glassy, and he starts to look for the exit.  Or he repeats something automatically, like "Trump deserves anything he gets."

This "orange man bad" mantra is often called "Trump Derangement Syndrome."  It effectively shuts down all communication between disagreeing sides and prevents any kind of meaningful dialogue, even between good friends or family members.  Even intelligent people who are suffering greatly from Biden/liberal policies, through loss of jobs, high gas and oil prices, rapid inflation, high taxes, or curbs on religious freedoms, won't be able to change their minds and consider voting for a conservative or moderate candidate once he is somehow linked to Donald Trump.

They say, "If Trump is for it, then I am against it" even if that means they pay $5 a gallon for gas, can't get formula for their babies, or can't afford to heat their homes this winter.

Why does this happen?  How do people make up their minds, and why do they stubbornly refuse to change them?

You would think that people would evaluate important issues logically, like a math equation where 2+2=4, but this is not true with beliefs, especially when politics is involved.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/ten_ways_to_change_a_liberals_mind.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Ten Ways to Change a Liberal's Mind
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 02:44:45 pm »
Being a liberal is like being a sinner.  Reform comes from within once you are cornered by the consequences of your actions.

The difficulty with liberals is that they make decisions for others, not themselves.  Liberals are hardly every cornered or confronted by the consequences of their own decisions for others.

Liberals make the choices.  Others suffer the consequences. N-I-M-B-Y

This is what make Governor Greg Abbott's busing of illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities and states so effective.

It's easy to be in favor of Open Border policies when you don't live on the Border.  Busing the illegal immigrants brings the Border to the liberals.  Liberals don't have a response for this, and it forces the issue in Dem cities.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 02:47:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.