Author Topic: America's immigration crisis laid bare: DailyMail.com's in-depth analysis reveals the impact of 4.9  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 America's immigration crisis laid bare: DailyMail.com's in-depth analysis reveals the impact of 4.9 MILLION illegal border crossings since Biden took office — as the U.S.'s WORST sanctuary cities are named and shamed

Some 4.9 million people have entered the U.S. illegally since January 2021, including 900,000 who slipped in undetected, says immigration watchdog

New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, and San Francisco are ranked the top five most dangerous sanctuary cities by the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI)

Guards on South West border seized one ton of fentanyl in July — enough for 469 million lethal doses

Immigrants drawn by potential ten-fold wage bumps and 9.8 million private sector job openings, says think tank

Newcomers arriving in Manhattan told DailyMail.com they came to work, but New Yorkers say the city is already struggling with rising crime and homelessness

Arizona cattle rancher sues Biden administration for turning a blind eye as cartel thugs maraud across his land

By JAMES REINL, SOCIAL AFFAIRS CORRESPONDENT, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and EMMA JAMES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:03 EDT, 26 August 2022 | UPDATED: 02:00 EDT, 28 August 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127657/Americas-immigration-crisis-laid-bare-DailyMail-coms-depth-analysis.html
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 10:41:26 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson