Author Topic: Colleges cling to COVID-19 mask and vaccine mandates as school year begins  (Read 819 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
Jeremiah Poff
Yesterday 2:07 PM

A handful of colleges around the country are clinging to COVID-19-related protocols, including mask mandates for indoor areas and vaccine mandates for students and staff.

Pandemic-related restrictions on some college campuses persist as most public health guidelines have relaxed and mask and vaccine mandates have receded from most areas of daily life.

DC DELAYS ENFORCEMENT OF 'INSANE' SCHOOL VACCINE MANDATE FOR STUDENTS 12 AND OVER

But in some cases, the mandates are going beyond COVID-19. At the University of California, Berkeley, students are mandated to get vaccinated against coronavirus, as well as the flu. The university's guidance says students who are not vaccinated against the flu will be required to wear a mask during flu season.

The most common remaining COVID-19 requirement is that all students be vaccinated. Thousands of college students nationwide are facing vaccination requirements extending from the entire University of California and California State University systems to the campuses of Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, the University of Illinois, and others.

(more)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/colleges-cling-to-covid-19-mask-and-vaccine-mandates-as-school-year-begins/ar-AA11khXV
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Colleges cling to COVID-19 mask and vaccine mandates as school year begins
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 09:30:43 pm »
DC DELAYS ENFORCEMENT OF 'INSANE' SCHOOL VACCINE MANDATE FOR STUDENTS 12 AND OVER

Suspended Till Jan.   Know why?  Money.  Half the school year is over and their funding by attendance is set for the following school year.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 09:43:30 pm »
Many of us said that the Left will never give up masks whether COVID is still around or not.
Masks are like a swastika in the 30s, a symbol of 'obedience' and Leftist domination of society.
Mask do nothing to stop any virus.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 09:57:28 pm »
Suspended Till Jan.   Know why?  Money.  Half the school year is over and their funding by attendance is set for the following school year.

They love to be rough, tough, cremepuff ideologues right up until something starts cuttin' in on the take.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 04:53:36 am »
They love to be rough, tough, cremepuff ideologues right up until something starts cuttin' in on the take.
Eff 'em. Make it hurt where it hurts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 12:21:04 pm »
Many of us said that the Left will never give up masks whether COVID is still around or not.
Masks are like a swastika in the 30s, a symbol of 'obedience' and Leftist domination of society.
Mask do nothing to stop any virus.

:thumbsup:

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 02:36:48 pm »
Chemtrails coming?  Mists in stores?

China approves inhaled Covid vaccine
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62793078

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2022, 02:44:16 pm »
Chemtrails coming?  Mists in stores?

China approves inhaled Covid vaccine
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62793078
This is the way things should have been done to begin with. Not with the unproven (and now soon to be disproven) mRNA and injectables.

They rushed and botched the vaccine response. You cannot fight a respiratory virus with an injectable vaccine. The method of entry has to match the method of infection in order for it to be useful in stopping infection.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2022, 03:16:11 pm »
Don't want to come across racist, but ratios of mask wearing seem sure demographically driven nowadays.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2022, 10:19:17 pm »
Don't want to come across racist, but ratios of mask wearing seem sure demographically driven nowadays.
Well of course. These are all First World White rich Liberals.
Go to Africa or South America and start explaining 'pronouns' and transgender studies.
They will shoot you on the spot, or kill you in some other way.
The idea that mega-rich ultra-White American Liberals define what is important in life is ridiculous.
Oh my God!! They messed up my latte!!