Author Topic: Why is Hillary Clinton at Venice Film Festival? ‘Completely unnecessary’  (Read 375 times)

Online mountaineer

Why is Hillary Clinton at Venice Film Festival? ‘Completely unnecessary’
By Samantha Ibrahim   
September 1, 2022 9:19am
NY POst
Hillary Clinton may have been a 2016 presidential candidate, the former First Lady and US Secretary of State, but now she’s making the rounds in the film industry.

The 74-year-old made a rare appearance at the Venice Film Festival on Wednesday and her attendance confused some, who wondered why she was there.

Clinton posed on the red carpet for the premiere of director Noah Baumbach’s forthcoming Netflix film “White Noise.” She ditched her usual pantsuit look and instead donned a baby blue kaftan and shiny flats for the evening.

Many were confused about why she was there, but rumors have swirled around that it was due to her connection to Netflix. The streaming giant is also at the helm of Clinton and her daughter Chelsea’s documentary, “In Her Hands.” The project will be the first from the Clintons’ new production company HiddenLight Productions.  ...

Somewhere, a king-sized bed is missing its sheets.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

Wow!  She looks like a godess maybe it is a Sign.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

She's posing like Mother Mary during the Assumption.

In the 1970s, they were called Mu Mu's - giant tarps thrown over fat people who were too rotund for off-the-shelf clothes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Even a caftan can't disguise her girth. Ugh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org