Author Topic: We Have Been Thinking about This All Wrong  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We Have Been Thinking about This All Wrong
« on: September 01, 2022, 02:07:35 pm »
September 1, 2022
We Have Been Thinking about This All Wrong
By Kevin Lewis

For many of us, the path our governmental leaders have recently taken has been perplexing.  Many of the policy decisions that perhaps sounded good (at least to some) have turned out to be not only clearly deleterious, but often catastrophic for our country.  Without hyperbole, I mean catastrophic for our economy, our national defense capability, our national sovereignty, the safety and security of citizens, and our standing among other nations of the world.

We hear that inflation is "temporary," that "we are not in a recession," that the administration "feels our pain" at the gas pump and is making a historic effort to bring down prices (though we should really focus on the fact that we are in an exciting "Great Transition").  Even though our money doesn't go nearly as far as it used to, our economy is in the midst of a "booming recovery."  We are told that a massive new spending bill will somehow reduce inflation — (the "Inflation Reduction Bill").  Even the government's own CBO stated that it will do almost nothing to reduce inflation.  Most economists say it will make inflation much worse.

These statements don't seem to align with empirical evidence — our everyday experience!  Sadly, it would not surprise me at all if it were suddenly announced that "due to the racial overtones and white supremacist associations of 'up,' in the interest of equity, it will henceforth be considered down."

One might reasonably ask, "Why are our government officials doing these things and saying these things that don't seem to help us or our country?"  I believe that asking this question would indicate a basic misunderstanding of our current governmental environment, their views and their goals.  You're thinking about this all wrong!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/09/we_have_been_thinking_about_this_all_wrong.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: We Have Been Thinking about This All Wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 02:41:29 pm »
I haven't been thinking about this wrong at all...I always knew the Rats were into destroying this country because they think they will be the Phoenix that rises from the ashes of the destruction they have wrought.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 02:48:07 pm »
Those at the top of the Government are out for themselves.

They are using their high public offices to enrich themselves, their families, and their "friends".

When they leave office, their personal net worth is significantly more than when they entered office.

As long as they get theirs, they don't care about anyone else.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 11:34:06 pm »
"For many of us, the path our governmental leaders have recently taken has been perplexing.  Many of the policy decisions that perhaps sounded good (at least to some) have turned out to be not only clearly deleterious, but often catastrophic for our country"

That is of no consequence.
What DOES matter is that such "policy decisions" benefit the government elites.
...And The Party itself.