Author Topic: Here's the Reason They Don't Show the Wide Shot at Biden's Events  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's the Reason They Don't Show the Wide Shot at Biden's Events
« on: September 01, 2022, 01:56:45 pm »
Here's the Reason They Don't Show the Wide Shot at Biden's Events
By Nick Arama | Aug 31, 2022 9:30 PM ET

Joe Biden has been out to a couple of campaign-type events over the past week, including one in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

We reported how Biden was supposed to be talking about a “safer America” but he spent a lot of time attacking millions of Americans by demonizing MAGA Republicans and lying about Jan. 6. Biden is so unpopular, John Fetterman, one of the candidates Biden was stumping for, couldn’t even be bothered to show up. Biden got completely confused as to who was running for what position, what was in the Constitution, and showed off his ignorance about guns.

Biden also mocked people needing guns to potentially have to defend themselves from an oppressive government, telling them they’d need an F-15.

Talk about another ugly look and “threat to democracy.” That’s how he responds to people who dare question his anti-Constitutional efforts against the right to bear arms? That’s a truly twisted response.

But I wanted to note something else about that event — the visual they’re trying to sell us there with the tight shot.

If you were used to seeing Trump rallies, you would notice the Biden folks seem to be trying to imitate that look with a group of people holding signs behind him. Except unlike Trump rallies which generally have thousands of people, you get to see the wide shot to confirm that. But when you see the wide shot of the Biden event, you see the problem.

https://twitter.com/Providential/status/1564705622297399297

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/31/heres-the-reason-they-dont-show-the-wide-shot-at-bidens-events-n620797
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Here's the Reason They Don't Show the Wide Shot at Biden's Events
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 01:58:16 pm »
Like I said on another thread, good luck finding people in Pa. - apart from Pittsburgh and Philly - for a Biden event. They have to bus in union members.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 02:21:26 pm »
Like I said on another thread, good luck finding people in Pa. - apart from Pittsburgh and Philly - for a Biden event. They have to bus in union members.

But, but.,   81M people voted for this statesman.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 11:39:03 pm »
mountaineer:
"They have to bus in union members."

I wonder if that includes lunch and some other "free stuff"...?

(As the business associate said of [the deceased] Mr. Scrooge's funeral, "I'll go, but I must be fed. Otherwise, I stay...")