Author Topic: ‘A terrible president. Even worse human being’: Lisa Boothe blasts myth that Joe Biden is a ‘good ma  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘A terrible president. Even worse human being’: Lisa Boothe blasts myth that Joe Biden is a ‘good man’
August 31, 2022 | Frank Webster

“I respect conservative Republicans, I don’t respect these MAGA Republicans,” Biden told the crowd, likening the idea of America first to “semi-fascism,” BPR reported.

Chaffetz prompted Boothe by reminding everyone that Joe Biden was supposed to be the great unifier of the nation, a bill of goods that unfortunately too many people foolishly bought as evidenced by the fact the addled and extremely divisive septuagenarian is somehow currently the POTUS.

“I think Joe Biden would love to stir things up because he would love to give the FBI and the DOJ an excuse to further weaponize against Americans and against patriotic Americans,” she began. “And the guy’s who’s actively trying to imprison his political opponent wants to talk about fascism, right? Unless he’s giving an instructional on how to be a fascist he has no leg to stand on here.

“But one of the biggest lies Americans were told is that Joe Biden is a good guy,” she added.

Boothe recalled that Biden was integral in the attacks and skullduggery against two eminently qualified Supreme Court nominees, Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. The former was denied confirmation to the bench while Thomas thankfully survived what he called a “high tech lynching” and was appointed to the High Court.

“If you think about it, this is a guy who led two of the most terrible confirmation hearings in American history, where he smeared and slandered Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas when he was Senate Judiciary chairman,” she said.

“Mary Ellen Bork, the late Robert Bork’s wife, even wrote to The Wall Street Journal heading into the 2020 election warning us that Joe Biden is a man without a compass who viciously smeared and led a character assassination against her late husband,” she said.

In her letter to the editor in September of 2020, Mrs. Bork wrote, “I was there during the four months of vicious political campaigning against this judicial nominee, my husband, and in the Senate hearing room as then-Sen. Biden presided over a rigged hearing full of an unprecedented level of lying and distortion of a man known for his integrity and judicial wisdom. After Bob left the court in 1988 to devote himself to writing and teaching, Democrats would often come up to him to apologize for the way the Democratic politicians treated him and would leave with tears in their eyes. We will all have tears in our eyes if Joe Biden is elected president.”

Boothe also cited the accusations of plagiarism that effectively crushed Biden’s hopes of a presidential bid in 1987.

“This guy is a prolific liar; he is a plagiarist, had to drop out of a previous presidential race because of that.”

she's not through more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/31/a-terrible-president-even-worse-human-being-lisa-boothe-blasts-myth-that-joe-biden-is-a-good-man-1279372/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's the creepy uncle I tell loved ones to avoid.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.