Author Topic: Liz Cheney reacts to FBI image of Trump documents from Mar-a-Lago  (Read 312 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney reacts to FBI image of Trump documents from Mar-a-Lago
by Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter
August 31, 2022 09:47 AM

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) took to Twitter after the Department of Justice released a photograph of classified documents obtained during the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

Cheney, who has been a major critic of the former president, claimed the image revealed "yet more indefensible conduct by Donald Trump revealed this morning," according to a tweet posted Wednesday from her account.

https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1564921688856330241

The congresswoman, who recently lost her reelection bid to represent Wyoming in Congress, claimed she could have won the party's nomination in a tweet last week, had she decided to side with the former president in his allegation that the 2020 election was "stolen" by widespread voter fraud.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/liz-cheney-reacts-fbi-trump-documents-mar-a-lago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Liz Cheney reacts to FBI image of Trump documents from Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 04:45:20 pm »
What I have heard about Trump, I bet he is pretty anal rententive on neatness.  I seriously doubt he or anyone on his staff would have strung government documents on a floor.

Is Liz complaining about the documents on the floor, or does she have Super-Girl xray visual accuity to see something we don't?

It's basically daily stupidity on parade.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.