Author Topic: The midterms: Watch out!  (Read 149 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The midterms: Watch out!
« on: August 31, 2022, 03:21:06 pm »
August 31, 2022
The midterms: Watch out!
By Robert Vincent

In about two months as of this writing, the vast majority of rank and file Americans eagerly anticipate having the opportunity to finally start the process of righting the path of our dangerously out-of-control ship of state.  Conservative commentators and some Republican political leaders (other than the RINOs) talk endlessly of a huge "red wave" that, in the words of one observer, will "destroy the Democratic Party as a national institution".

Polling data, conventional wisdom, and the horrendous performance of the Biden regime along with their lackeys in Congress — all point to such an outcome.  But is that what is really in store for America?

To begin with, looking at the many irregularities that have been seen even in the recent primary season, it should now be clear that we have a long way to go until we can realistically expect genuinely free and fair elections.  While substantial progress has been made in many parts of the country, many others are still plagued with crooked secretaries of state and highly dubious electronic voting systems.  If the midterms do in fact take place, while Republicans might very well take back both houses of Congress, given what fraud will still likely occur, our margin of victory will probably be underwhelming.  In the current circumstances, I submit that it would be downright foolish to expect much more than that.

Note the phrase in the paragraph above, if the midterms do in fact take place.  We need to be prepared for the distinct possibility that they will not.

What will it mean if even a bare-majority Republican Congress is seated in January of 2023?  First, it means that there will be a much larger contingent of MAGA Republicans in the mold of Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene.  There will be at least a dozen, or perhaps even dozens; this will be a powerful political force.  It will mean a new speaker of the House and a new Senate majority leader, also quite possibly MAGA, who will set an entirely new legislative agenda.  It will mean almost immediate impeachment hearings for Biden, as well as other officials, such as A.G. Garland.  It will mean additional hearings and investigations into all manner of corruption on the part of the Regime (e.g., what really happened on January 6, 2021?).  The IRA could very well be repealed, and even if it isn't due to a presidential veto, any remaining aspect of Biden's agenda not signed into law by January will be consigned to the trash heap.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/the_midterms_be_very_afraid.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The midterms: Watch out!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 03:40:06 pm »
Not much has been said yet, but I saw a shocker at RCP this morning.....

Both last Emerson and Trafalgar polls have Walker beating Warnock.  Even as weak of a candidate as he is.  Maybe there is a glimmer of hope.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The midterms: Watch out!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 03:41:55 pm »
If Cruz wasn't so unlikeable with his colleagues, wouldn't it be a hoot if he was Senate Majority Leader?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.