Author Topic: Tucker waves a red flag over manufactured energy crisis and Europe’s fast-moving decline into povert  (Read 317 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bump...

A Must watch...... 

TC nailed the fundemental elements of the Enviro-scam to a "T"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
The EU has now turned to China for Russian gas. Couldn’t make this up.
10:36 AM · Aug 31, 2022·

This was July:
Russian Gas Pivot Toward China Will Ease Europe’s Energy Crunch
    Record Russian gas flows to curb Chinese LNG demand: Accenture
    Demand destruction in Europe will also help lower gas prices
Anna Shiryaevskaya
July 29, 2022 at 10:11 AM EDT

Russia is boosting natural gas shipments to China as it curbs flows to Europe, a dynamic that may offer some respite from the unprecedented rally in energy costs, according to consultant Accenture Plc.

Gas prices in Europe soared after Russia slashed supplies to its biggest market following the invasion of Ukraine and imposition of Western sanctions. At the same time, Gazprom PJSC is shipping record volumes by pipeline to China, easing overall demand for liquefied natural gas and helping to balance the market, said Ogan Kose, a managing director at Accenture.

“What will make a significant impact is Russian gas being supplied to China,” Kose said in an interview this week. “China’s demand for LNG imports will drop as a result of that, easing prices globally.”   ...

The risk of global recession will also curb gas consumption, with demand shrinking as much as 16% in the European Union next year, according to Accenture. The EU is already urging a 15% reduction in gas use through the winter, while French utility Engie SA reported that clients are cutting gas use.

“The combination of demand destruction in Europe and Asia and Russian gas finding new outlets will bring gas prices down in the mid-term,” Kose said. “If the winter is worse compared to previous winters, it will keep prices high for a while, but the high price environment is not sustainable in the long term.”   ...
Bloomberg

This is now:
China is reselling natural gas to energy-strapped Europe as its economic slowdown leaves it with a surplus, report says
Harry Robertson
24 hours ago

China is reselling natural gas to Europe as an economic slowdown leaves it with a surplus, Nikkei reported.
    Europe faces a severe energy crisis after Russia slashed the flow of gas to the continent.
    China's economy is slowing under the weight of a property crisis and a strict zero-COVID policy.

China's economic slowdown has left it with a surplus of natural gas that it is re-selling to energy-strapped Europe, according to a report.

Boosted by cargoes from China, Europe's imports of liquefied natural gas jumped 60% year-on-year in the first half of 2002, according to a Nikkei report citing data from research firm Kpler. ...
Business Insider

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Global Climate Change is a political and economic ideology that seeks to destroy Western civilizations from within.

Why else can Biden justify that its okay to buy oil from Iran, Saudi Arbia, Venezuela, and UAE, but not from America?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bump...

A Must watch...... 

TC nailed the fundemental elements of the Enviro-scam to a "T"

And Ukraine.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Burning green wood is horrible for the environment. Not even joking. Needs to be properly aged.

Agree.  But when hypothermia is the alternative.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
And Ukraine.

He's not Limbaugh, but maybe the best we have right now.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Global Climate Change is a political and economic ideology that seeks to destroy Western civilizations from within.

Why else can Biden justify that its okay to buy oil from Iran, Saudi Arbia, Venezuela, and UAE, but not from America?

Global climate change is a false religion every bit as much as Scientology where the weak and simple minded flock to because thinking for themselves is just too hard.