Author Topic: It Begins: Biden Demonizing MAGA May Have Already Reaped Bad Consequences By Nick Arama  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Begins: Biden Demonizing MAGA May Have Already Reaped Bad Consequences
By Nick Arama | Aug 30, 2022 11:45 AM ET

It was perhaps only a matter of time before the incitement that Joe Biden and other Democrats have been whipping up against Republicans began to bear fruit in all its ugliness.

Biden has called MAGA Republicans “semi-fascist,” and he says they are attacking democracy. White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Biden thinks MAGA people are a “threat to the rule of law.”

Now, the Seminole County GOP office was vandalized after someone spray-painted the building with the words “eat s*** fascists” with orange spray paint.

https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/1564331672942039040

From The Hill:

The perpetrators also attempted to use a form of glue-like substance on the locks, State Committeeman Jesse Phillips said.

“We basically had to break into our own office,” he added.

The Seminole County GOP is considering adopting additional safety measures for the office in light of the incident. No potential suspects have been identified, and a police report has been filed.

Phillips slammed the vandalism, saying, “This kind of intimidation of peaceful volunteers is shameful.”

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/30/it-begins-biden-demonizing-maga-may-have-already-reaped-bad-consequences-n619979
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

How novel, these Democrat Terrorists....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 12:32:31 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Can anyone recall a sitting president ever referring to his opposition as fascists?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

Can anyone recall a sitting president ever referring to his opposition as fascists?

Not any president wanting to unify the country. Say, that sounds familiar doesn’t it? Yeah, that was something that Joe Biden said he would do when he was campaigning for president: bring people together. Guess he must have misspoken then.