Author Topic: McCaskill: I Don’t Buy FBI Out to Get Trump — They ‘Handed’ Him the Presidency  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCaskill: I Don’t Buy FBI Out to Get Trump — They ‘Handed’ Him the Presidency

Pam Key 30 Aug 2022

MSNBC contributor Claire McCaskill said Monday on “Deadline” that she does not buy the FBI  is out to get former President Donald Trump after they raided his Florida estate because she believes they handed him the 2020 election by investigating then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified materials.

McCaskill said, “We don’t expect there to be a consistency here. I mean, the chants of ‘lock her up’ are going to ring forever. By the way, if you really look at this objectively, if this is all about the FBI being out to get him and it be corrupt and politicized, the way I remember it, the FBI kinda handed the presidency to Donald Trump in the first place.”

She added, “I mean, looking into the emails of Anthony Weiner, two weeks before the election, which brought up all of the email stuff again, I don’t think there are very many people that don’t think that had a decisive impact on Donald Trump becoming president. So the FBI gave it to him. So I’m not buying that now all of a sudden, the FBI is a grossly political agency that has done nothing the entire time in its existence but go after Donald Trump. He doesn’t have a defense that is consistent or cogent.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/30/mccaskill-i-dont-buy-fbi-out-to-get-trump-they-handed-him-the-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hillary Clinton lost because it was beneath her to trifle with deplorables in Rust Belt swing states.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

What a load of hooey!

Offline aligncare

:facepalm2:

What a load of hooey!

Chris plant just recapped the FBI’s role in undermining Trump as candidate and as president. The number of actions they took are too many for me here to recall. He underlined that the FBI has become a corrupt criminal enterprise. McCaskill is either lying or willfully ignorant. On the upside, she’s a perfect match for MSNBC.

Offline mountaineer

On what planet does McCaskill live?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org