Author Topic: Women’s March Rages, Previews a ‘Fall of Reckoning’  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Women’s March Rages, Previews a ‘Fall of Reckoning’
« on: August 30, 2022, 05:45:32 pm »
Women’s March Rages, Previews a ‘Fall of Reckoning’

Hannah Bleau30 Aug 202224
2:48

The radical left Women’s March is raging after what it described as a “baaad effin summer for American women,” previewing what it describes as a “Fall of Reckoning.”

“Let’s be real: It’s been a baaad effin summer for American women. And we’re mad as hell,” the leftist organization said, urging women to join them for the “Fall of Reckoning.” The organization’s “nationwide week of action” takes place October 7-9, when activists plan to gather in D.C. and cities nationwide to march in protest of protecting the lives of the unborn:

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/1564315523063611394

This year’s march follows the Supreme Court’s overturning of Roe v. Wade, ultimately sending the decision on abortion back to each individual state and prompting outcry from feminists. Despite widespread beliefs, overturning Roe does not actually outlaw abortion, yet pro-abortionists continue to spread misinformation on the impact this has on issues such as treating miscarriages. Further, while radical leftists fuss over states such as Texas or Florida moving to protect life, blue states such as California or New York will presumably continue to have and uphold pro-abortion laws.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/30/womens-march-rages-previews-fall-reckoning/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Women’s March Rages, Previews a ‘Fall of Reckoning’
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 05:48:58 pm »
:facepalm2:

Go get a real job and do something constructive to contribute to society.  Stop being a parasite.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 06:11:50 pm »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 06:15:12 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 06:16:25 pm »
What in God’s name is that in the picture?

And are those braces for medical dental reasons or just want to plug her face full of metal?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 08:51:32 pm »
The ...female? in that picture should give up fishing, anyone that has that many accidents with fishhooks needs to give up fishing, and stay inside during electrical storms :silly:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 08:57:18 pm »
I've been married over 46 years and been through more rages and reckonings than I can count, these baby killers ain't nuthin!