Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: The Green New Deal means poverty  (Read 427 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson: The Green New Deal means poverty
« on: August 30, 2022, 04:02:44 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Tucker Carlson: The Green New Deal means poverty
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 04:17:39 pm »
This is what they GOP needs to be doing - taking the old Dem strategy and flipping it on it's head by playing to the little guy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 04:43:26 pm »
This is what they GOP needs to be doing - taking the old Dem strategy and flipping it on it's head by playing to the little guy.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 05:06:48 pm »
The Europeans are in for a very rough ride. They’re in a worse position than we are
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 05:08:27 pm »
The Europeans are in for a very rough ride. They’re in a worse position than we are

OTOH, I man getting glimpses that they are waking up to the scam earlier than us too though....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 06:00:17 pm »
The global warming scare is just common variety mass hysteria, only on a global scale. Mass hysteria is nothing new; it’s happened throughout history. But it was generally localized to wherever it broke out in isolated communities. The difference today is the echo chamber of mass communication and the internet. It’s extended the reach of this fear globally, plus it provides constant reinforcement of it. I don’t think we’ll ever be able to extinguish it.

The green new deal is an insane and self-flagellating response to a nonexistent threat. Sad we’ve descended into such irrationality.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 06:07:28 pm »
Green New Deal and LBJ's Great Society, both democrat programs have/had only one true goal, with the latter it was the democrats plan to keep Blacks under control, on the plantation and dependent on daddy government. with the Green new Deal the democrats have just taken the model with a new twist, taking control of transportation, fuel, food, electricity, banking and forcing every American to be dependent on daddy government....or else!

Every where else this is known as communism, but in America it has been relabeled 'social democracy' by the democrats and elitists who will never be constrained and controlled like the proletariat that must pay for it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 06:18:00 pm »
WATCH: Farmers in Belgium Attempt to Break Into City Hall Protesting Against EU-Inspired Green Agenda

Farmers Belgium tried to break into Hoogstraten town hall during a protest against the government’s EU-driven push to cut nitrogen emissions.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/30/watch-farmers-in-belgium-attempt-to-break-into-city-hall-protesting-against-eu-inspired-green-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2022, 07:26:38 pm »
The global warming scare is just common variety mass hysteria, only on a global scale. Mass hysteria is nothing new; it’s happened throughout history. But it was generally localized to wherever it broke out in isolated communities. The difference today is the echo chamber of mass communication and the internet. It’s extended the reach of this fear globally, plus it provides constant reinforcement of it. I don’t think we’ll ever be able to extinguish it.

The green new deal is an insane and self-flagellating response to a nonexistent threat. Sad we’ve descended into such irrationality.

Ain't that the truth.  The same thing happened with the COVID-19 hysteria (still is happening).