Author Topic: RGV Agents Apprehend 494 Migrants in Three Large Groups  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
RGV Agents Apprehend 494 Migrants in Three Large Groups
« on: August 29, 2022, 07:31:10 pm »
RGV Agents Apprehend 494 Migrants in Three Large Groups
Release Date Mon, 08/29/2022 - 12:00

EDINBURG, Texas – Over the weekend, Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) Border Patrol agents encountered 494 migrants in three large groups in Hidalgo and Starr Counties.

Rio Grande City Border Patrol Station agents encountered two large groups totaling 373 migrants in Starr County. The groups were comprised of 101 family members, 130 unaccompanied children, and 142 single adults. The migrants were from Cuba, and various Central and South American countries.

Additionally, McAllen Border Patrol Station agents encountered another large group totaling 121 migrants in Hidalgo County. The group consisted of 30 family members, 70 unaccompanied children, and 21 single adults. The migrants were from Georgia, Ecuador, and Central American countries.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/rgv-agents-apprehend-494-migrants-three-large-groups
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:32:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson