Author Topic: The Dis-Unification Of America Continues: I&I/TIPP Poll  (Read 127 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Dis-Unification Of America Continues: I&I/TIPP Poll
« on: August 29, 2022, 01:49:45 pm »
The Dis-Unification Of America Continues: I&I/TIPP Poll
Terry Jones
August 29, 2022

To look on the bright side, Americans don’t disagree about everything. One issue in particular seems to bring them together in near-perfect accord: Are we a unified nation after more than a year-and-a-half of President Joe Biden? Americans overwhelmingly answer no, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows.

To gauge the ongoing unity zeitgeist, each month the I&I/TIPP Poll asks Americans whether “the United States is: Very united. Somewhat united. Somewhat divided. Very divided. Not sure.”

The data make for depressing reading. Among those responding to the poll, taken Aug. 2-4 from online surveys of 1,335 adults across the county, 74% described the U.S. as “Divided,” versus just 24% who called it “United.” The poll has a margin of error of +/-2.8 percentage points.

And among all survey participants, the No. 1 response was “very divided,” with 43% answering this. No. 2 was “somewhat divided,” at 30%. By comparison, just 8% of the entire survey called America “very united,” while 16% described it as “somewhat united.” Just 2% were “not sure.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/08/29/the-dis-unification-of-america-continues-ii-tipp-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34