Author Topic: BREAKING: Heavily armed Antifa militants 'stand guard' outside Texas 'kid friendly' drag show  (Read 992 times)

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING: Heavily armed Antifa militants 'stand guard' outside Texas 'kid friendly' drag show
A "kid friendly" drag brunch for all ages was guarded against protests by armed Antifa militants carrying AR-15s.
Aug. 28, 2022
Ari Hoffman
A "kid friendly" drag brunch for all ages was guarded against protests by armed Antifa militants carrying AR-15s. The drag event was held at the Anderson Distillery and Grill in Roanoke, Texas.

The event called the Barrel Babes Drag Brunch was advertised as "Dancing Music and Laughs." Journalist Taylor Hansen said that the "kid-friendly" event featured "Vulgarity, Sexualization of Minors, and Partial Nudity."

Protestors outside the event were spit on and confronted by activists who support "kid friendly" drag brunches.  ...
Post Millennial

More coverage on Tw*tter by @MrAndyNgo
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Antifa was armed like snipers on the 3rd floor of the parking garage.

https://twitter.com/realKrisCruz/status/1564061982646345729
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

So when bitme bans "assault" rifles, will he send his storm troops into antifa and take theirs?   22222frying pan

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They don't really look intimidating though.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antifa Armed with AR-15s Guard ‘Kid Friendly’ Drag Show in Texas

Bob Price29 Aug 2022242
4:09

Masked Antifa members armed with AR-15 rifles and handguns showed up to guard what was billed as a “kid-friendly” drag show at a North Texas distillery. Reports indicate the show contained partial nudity and sexualized minors.

BlazeTV producer Kris Cruz tweeted photos of a group of mask-wearing Antifa members standing guard with AR-15 rifles at a “kid-friendly” drag sow in Roanoke, Texas. Cruz reported at least nine of the members carrying AR-15s.

https://twitter.com/realKrisCruz/status/1563997014035161090

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/08/29/antifa-armed-with-ar-15s-guard-kid-friendly-drag-show-in-texas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The words "Drag Show" and "Kid Friendly" do NOT belong in the same conversation.

The ONLY reason homosexuals have in relation to children is the desire to sexually molest them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The words "Drag Show" and "Kid Friendly" do NOT belong in the same conversation.

The ONLY reason homosexuals have in relation to children is the desire to sexually molest them.
Unless the words top fuel or funny car are the focus of the drag show, them hell no!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Unless the words top fuel or funny car are the focus of the drag show, them hell no!

@GtHawk

It might just turn out that the fact I never fathered any children worked out well for everyone.

IF I had a child,and found out someone took that child to a drag queen show,things would have gotten ugly on a Biblical scale.

Online GtHawk

Are those armed Antifa turds blocking a public sidewalk? I would be tempted to gather about twenty or so right burly boys to cross there and hope they tried to block the way.

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

It might just turn out that the fact I never fathered any children worked out well for everyone.

IF I had a child,and found out someone took that child to a drag queen show,things would have gotten ugly on a Biblical scale.
Pete your talking to what some might call an overly protective parent, when boys started calling my daughter for dates, the ones that weren't scared to death of me having grown up coming to the McDonald's I ran, I would be easily heard in the background saying "make sure they know I have guns and will use them". No lie! Unlike Brandon when I say no lie I mean it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete your talking to what some might call an overly protective parent, when boys started calling my daughter for dates, the ones that weren't scared to death of me having grown up coming to the McDonald's I ran, I would be easily heard in the background saying "make sure they know I have guns and will use them". No lie! Unlike Brandon when I say no lie I mean it.

@GtHawk

A parents number 1 responsibility is to protect their children.

A citizens number 1 responsibility it to do their best to protect The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

A citizens number 2 responsibility is to do their best to protect OTHER people's children from physical harm.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
GTW,What the HELL happened to Texas?

Are there REALLY that many California refugees who fled from the mess they created living in Texas now?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
GTW,What the HELL happened to Texas?

Are there REALLY that many California refugees who fled from the mess they created living in Texas now?

You'll find garbage like this in any big U.S. city. Including DFW.  In fact, I bet this is routine in Austin.

Can you imagine this happening 50 years ago.  I sure don''t.  They'd be getting the shit beat out of them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Congressional Democratic leadership silent on presence of openly armed Antifa at 'kid-friendly' drag show
Jon Brown - Yesterday 1:54 PM

Texas representative: ‘Kid-friendly’ drag shows do not exist

Democratic leadership in Congress did not return requests for comment from Fox News Digital regarding the presence of Antifa protesters brandishing rifles at a "drag brunch" in Texas that was open to children last weekend.

Approximately 20 children reportedly attended the Sunday event at Anderson Distillery & Grill in Roanoke, Texas, where drag queens performed and collected dollar bills, according to footage of the event obtained by journalist Tayler Hansen.

Approximately 30 black-clad, masked members of Antifa were reportedly staked out around the distillery and at the nearby parking garage during the show. The group showed up to counter protest another group that was protesting the sexualization of Texas children.

Fox News Digital did not receive a response after reaching out to both House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., to ask whether they would be calling for an investigation into the incident with Antifa, given the group's history of violence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/congressional-democratic-leadership-silent-on-presence-of-openly-armed-antifa-at-kid-friendly-drag-show/ar-AA11mPHt?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5d95336c7a5941a7a9269a3203c81b44
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson