Author Topic: Graham Slams FBI over Trump, Hunter Biden Investigations — ‘I Have Never Been More Worried About the  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham Slams FBI over Trump, Hunter Biden Investigations — ‘I Have Never Been More Worried About the Law and Politics’

Trent Baker 28 Aug 2022

During an interview with Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Night in America,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) voiced his concern for the future of the United States over the FBI’s raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and its handling of the Hunter Biden laptop.

Graham questioned how a Republican could believe that the “system works” after seeing the “joke of an investigation” that was Crossfire Hurricane compared to the Hunter Biden cover-up.

“You love the law; I love the law. I have never been more worried about the law and politics as I am right now,” Graham told host Trey Gowdy. “How can you tell a conservative Republican that the system works when it comes to Trump? Look at Crossfire Hurricane. It was a joke of an investigation. People lied and manipulated the evidence.”

“Look at what happened to Hunter Biden,” he continued. “They gave him a complete pass, apparently. And the social media outlets in this country suppressed information that could have mattered. And if they try to prosecute President Trump for mishandling classified information after Hillary Clinton set up a server in her basement, there literally will be riots in the street. I worry about the country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/28/graham-slams-fbi-over-trump-hunter-biden-investigations-i-have-never-been-more-worried-about-the-law-and-politics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Graham predicts ‘riots in the streets’ if Trump prosecuted over classified docs
by Julia Mueller - 08/28/22 10:09 PM ET

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday warned of “riots in the streets” if former President Trump is prosecuted for his handling of classified materials found when the FBI searched his Mar-a-Lago home.

“If there’s a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information, after the Clinton debacle… there’ll be riots in the streets,” Graham told former South Carolina congressman Trey Gowdy, who now hosts Fox News’ “Sunday Night in America.”

Trump shared a clip of the interview on Truth Social later Sunday evening.

Gowdy was chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, which probed the 2012 terror attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead and uncovered a private email server used by Clinton.

Graham expressed concern that Trump is treated with “a double standard” and repeated his warning of riots regarding the Georgia special grand jury investigating attempts by Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election results in the state.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3619050-graham-predicts-riots-in-the-streets-if-trump-prosecuted-over-classified-docs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Biden is laundering tens of billions thru a country that paid his crack smoking son millions -- so the FBI raided Trump.

11:42 AM · Aug 28, 2022·TweetDeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Today's ridiculous FBI/DOJ story is that there was probable cause to believe "evidence of obstruction" would be found at Mar-a-Lago.

Did Trump have the evidence against himself typed up and sealed in one of the boxes?

Our government doesn't respect us enough to lie well.

8:32 AM · Aug 29, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hard to believe that Lady Lindsey is saying these things in public.It seems that Obama’s third term is not just a wish for the former POTUS.

Not that they are not true,because they clearly are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!