Author Topic: Three off-duty Dutch commandos shot outside hotel in Indianapolis  (Read 501 times)

Offline libertybele

Three off-duty Dutch commandos shot outside hotel in Indianapolis

Three Dutch commandos, who were in the US for training, have been shot and wounded outside a hotel in the city of Indianapolis while off duty.

The incident occurred at around 03:30 on Saturday local time in the city's entertainment district.

Indianapolis police say officers found the three men with gunshot wounds and they were taken to nearby hospitals.

The Dutch defence ministry said one of the men was in a critical condition and that the other two were conscious.

It said all three were members of the Commando Corps, one of the special operations units in the Netherlands armed forces.

The shooting occurred during their free time in front of the hotel where they were staying, the ministry added.

Local police said they believed there had been an earlier altercation between the men and another person or group.

Speaking to FOX59, an officer with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said: "Right now the information we're willing to disclose is that it was not something that occurred inside the hotel...............

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62703857
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Three off-duty Dutch commandos shot outside hotel in Indianapolis
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 03:29:31 am »
Were they warned beforehand that they were entering an active warn zone?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 03:33:42 am »
me thinks They need a refresher training course.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 03:33:44 am »
More victims of the Amish Special Forces......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 09:14:03 pm »
Ah bet hit bees summa them Indiana Krackas what dun dun dis!

Wadchoo tink?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 09:15:55 pm »
me thinks They need a refresher training course.

@Wingnut

You can bet your bippy they were unarmed.

Am I the only one curious about why they were staying in a hotel instead of on a US Military base?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!