Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Joe Biden Has Earned Your Disgust  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Joe Biden Has Earned Your Disgust
« on: August 28, 2022, 08:44:16 pm »
Joe Biden Has Earned Your Disgust
Derek Hunter

Posted: Aug 28, 2022 12:01 AM

I’m a big believer in giving back to people what they give to others. Think of it as a twist on the Golden Rule: if someone is a bad person to others, even if it isn’t you, treat them accordingly. Someone who is a bad person to people who aren’t you will eventually get around to you because it’s who they are at their core. That’s how I see Democrats, particularly Joe Biden. Jill too, but she’s such a non-entity without him she barely deserves a mention. If you are not with them, not one of them., they hate you, they really do. Return the favor.

I’m not above this, I despise Joe Biden. I have no interest in working with him and, in all honesty, if he pulled a complete 180 and did something that wasn’t destructive to the United States I still wouldn’t be interested in patting him on the back if he were coughing on some food. I do not wish him anything close to good.

This old pervert (read what his own daughter wrote about him in a diary she never thought the world would see) has always been dumb, but now he’s also senile. That makes it difficult to assign blame for his evil to one or the other, though it’s usually a combination of both.

Whatever the reason, I don’t care. When he can go to a Democrat campaign rally in Maryland (populated by union members paid to be there, just look at the shirts in the crowd) and accuse anyone who refuses to fall in line behind him of trying to destroy the country, he can go to hell.

Joe told the partisan crowd of union goons, “The MAGA Republicans don’t just threaten our personal rights and economic security, they’re a threat to our very democracy. They refuse to accept the will of the people. They embrace – embrace – political violence. They don’t believe in democracy.” I’m now team Corn Pop.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/08/28/untitled-n2612326
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34