Author Topic: REVEALED: Hidden complications of transgender 'bottom surgeries'  (Read 591 times)

Offline mountaineer

Aug 27, 2022 11:37 AM EST
REVEALED: Hidden complications of transgender 'bottom surgeries'
1 in 4 transgender and "nonbinary" people seek "gender affirmation" surgery, and about 9,000 transgender surgeries are performed annually across the United States.
Christina Buttons, The Post Millennial
Media coverage of scientific studies—and sometimes the studies themselves— downplay the severity and frequency of complications for those who identify as transgender and seek surgery to give their genitals the appearance and functionality of those of the opposite sex.

A cursory Google search for "transgender surgery" reveals a "featured snippet" from a top search result from the Cleveland Clinic. The Cleveland Clinic site for sex reassignment surgery lists just three common complications. "With any surgery, there is a small risk of complications, including: bleeding, infection, side effects of anesthesia." (emphasis added). ...

Fistulas, an abnormal connection between an organ, vessel, or intestine and another organ, vessel or intestine, or the skin, are a common complication of vaginoplasties. Rectovaginal fistulas, in which bowel contents can leak through an opening, allowing gas or stool to pass through the neovagina, occur in 2-17 percent of vaginoplasty patients.

Urinary tract infections are common, since the urethra is shortened during the procedure. Urethrovaginal fistulas are another type of fistula that cause urine to leak from the neovagina, causing incontinence. 79 percent of vaginoplasty patients reported "dribbling" urine, and 15 percent reported incontinence according to one study.  ...

Fistulas are the most common complication of phalloplasty that occur in around 25 percent of patients. This results in fecal matter, foul-smelling discharge, blood, gas and urine emptying from the body through the urethra. Sometimes a fistula is accompanied by infection and inflammation of tissues, and urine leaking into this area makes this condition worse.

One phalloplasty recipient said the procedure left them traumatized after undergoing 12 surgeries in the past two years due to complications. A trans-identified female said phalloplasty ruined their life in a series of TikTok videos, begging followers not to follow suit.

"I have a fistula, which is an abnormal connection between my urethra and my rectum," said Cryspy, who describes ongoing urinary tract infections. Cryspy relies on an ostomy bag as a result of the surgery. ...
Rest of story

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Re: REVEALED: Hidden complications of transgender 'bottom surgeries'
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 03:59:04 pm »
Why this sort of nonsense is not treated as the sort of medically-sanctioned torture that it actually is, is beyond me.  This is fundamentally not qualitatively different from the ghastly movie "Centipede" - please don't look it up unless you have a very, very strong stomach - or the "experiments" that Dr. Mengele performed, and should be treated accordingly.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 11:04:33 pm »
For more fun tales, visit the Gays Against Groomers tw*tter page (until it's taken down again).

https://twitter.com/againstgrmrs/status/1563962059460591616
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 12:00:54 am »
Not to mention infertility. But who cares about that?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 10:16:42 am »
It's a frigging horrorshow. Small wonder there is such a high suicide rate among these people.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 10:24:46 am »
Medicaid should not be paying for trans anything.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 07:11:34 pm »
Medicaid should not be paying for trans anything.
Medicaid We should not be paying for trans anything.

Because we is Medicaid!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 08:39:00 pm »
Even though this person is as responsible for what happened to it after the surgery  as the surgeon was,it's hard to not have SOME sympathy for it.

After all,nobody WANTS to be crazy. It's something they just can't help.

BTW,this does NOT mean that taxpayer dollars should be spent to to support their insanity.

Just because I have sympathy for them the same as I do any other group of insane people,that doesn't mean I want to take any of them to raise.

The government CAN help them,but only if that help is in the form of cutting off ALL funding that supports their insanity.

I,for one,just have to wonder how many of these surgeries would be happening in the government didn't help pay for it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!