Author Topic: Texas Governor ‘Accelerates’ Busing of Illegal Immigrants to New York City  (Read 384 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Governor ‘Accelerates’ Busing of Illegal Immigrants to New York City
BORDER SECURITYJack Phillips Aug 28, 2022

“Texas is filling the gaps left in [President Joe] Biden’s absence at our border,” the Republican governor wrote on social media. “We’ve made over 19,000 arrests, seized over 335.5 [million] lethal fentanyl doses, [and] sent over 7,400 migrants on buses to DC,” he added.

Two buses carrying about 100 illegal aliens, mostly young men with several women, arrived in New York City this weekend from the Texas border, according to a Fox News reporter.

https://www.ntd.com/texas-governor-accelerates-busing-of-illegal-immigrants-to-new-york-city_831884.html
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 03:02:55 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Cool!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

How about sending some to Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and San Francisco?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I understand why this is happening.  But, in the long run, what does it accomplish? We still have more illegal immigrants in our country. 

SEND THEM BACK HOME!  Enough is enough!

Offline Kamaji

I understand why this is happening.  But, in the long run, what does it accomplish? We still have more illegal immigrants in our country. 

Only the federal government can do that. 

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Abbott is making lemonade out of lemons. He can't ship them over the border, but shipping them to East Coast cities is sending them over the edge and getting a great deal of media.
The Republic is lost.

Online andy58-in-nh

Only the federal government can do that.

That's correct.

So, the next best thing is to bus them to another third-world sh!thole. It's called "New York City".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

I agree with you; this is only creating a safe haven for illegals who will be granted amnesty and the right to vote.  NY will become a miniature 3rd world country for now and this booming population will creep into other states. 

DEPORT THEM ALL!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.