Author Topic: EV Owners Left Shocked After China Begins Shutting Down Charging Stations  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EV Owners Left Shocked After China Begins Shutting Down Charging Stations

By Grant Atkinson
  August 25, 2022 at 1:16pm

Electric vehicle owners in China are learning the hard way how a power crisis can have a significant effect on their travel plans.

China is facing two issues leading to a significant energy crisis, Bloomberg reported Tuesday.

First, the Sichuan province is in the midst of the country’s worst drought in 60 years, making it extremely difficult to generate hydropower.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ev-owners-left-shocked-china-begins-shutting-charging-stations/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=AE&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2022-08-25&seyid=18220
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Coming to an EV charging station near you!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:mauslaff:

Coming to an EV charging station near you!

@Kamaji

You can bet the farm on it. Electric cars are nothing more than just one more part of the scheme to form people living in the suburbs to move to the cities.

Face it,once they buy an electric car and can't find anyplace to charge it or anyone to sell it to,what are their options,other than to move to a place in the city near where they work.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!