Author Topic: Elon Musk Has a Controversial Idea to Solve the Energy Crisis  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk Has a Controversial Idea to Solve the Energy Crisis
« on: August 28, 2022, 02:03:27 pm »
Elon Musk Has a Controversial Idea to Solve the Energy Crisis
Luc Olinga - Yesterday 8:13 PM

Russia's invasion of Ukraine shocked the world and led to NATO and European Union sanctions against Moscow.

Since the invasion of Ukraine by Russia on Feb. 24,  the co-founder and chief executive officer of Tesla  (TSLA) - Get Tesla Inc. Report has closely followed the evolution of the war, which has already caused many deaths and the displacement of millions.

The Russian bombings have also destroyed many Ukrainian cities. Currently, all eyes are on the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, near the town of Enerhodar in the Ukraine. Energoatom, the Ukrainian operator of this site, claims that the Russians have bombed it on several occasions. Moscow, for its part, points the responsibility for the bombings back to Kyiv. Experts from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) are expected on site in the coming days.

This ongoing Russian war, which has lasted for several months, has poisoned relations between the country and the NATO countries and has led to severe economic sanctions against Moscow. In addition to NATO, the European Union has also imposed sanctions on Russia, which in turn has retaliated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/elon-musk-has-a-controversial-idea-to-solve-the-energy-crisis/ar-AA11atVE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=de31fcaa7871b27e9aa30c6725e1da42
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 02:04:24 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Elon Musk Has a Controversial Idea to Solve the Energy Crisis
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 02:04:28 pm »
Got a link?

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Elon Musk Has a Controversial Idea to Solve the Energy Crisis
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 02:09:06 pm »
You must have started reading just as I started posting the link.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson