Author Topic: Patient found crying on side of road after Fort Bragg counselor’s assault, feds say  (Read 151 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Patient found crying on side of road after Fort Bragg counselor’s assault, feds say

BY JULIA MARNIN
UPDATED AUGUST 24, 2022 8:19 AM

A former Fort Bragg substance abuse counselor was sentenced to prison after sexually assaulting a female patient during a session, federal prosecutors say. A 20-year-old patient was found crying on the side of the road after being assaulted by a Fort Bragg substance abuse counselor, federal prosecutors say.
Now the former counselor is going to prison after requesting a “lenient sentence” regarding what he described was a “bad decision” made within the grounds of the North Carolina U.S. Army base, court documents show.

A judge sentenced Harrell Lenear Jamison, 48, to one year and one day in federal prison after he pleaded guilty to sexual contact without consent in April, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina. TOP

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article264810989.html#storylink=cpy
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson