Author Topic: “Doctor” Jill’s trillion-dollar gift to the educational-industrial complex  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Doctor” Jill’s trillion-dollar gift to the educational-industrial complex
Posted on August 26, 2022
Glenn K. Beaton

First Lady Jill Biden asked to be called “Doctor” after her husband was elected president. She’s not actually a doctor. She’s also not nearly as smart as one and so she thought the title made her look like she was, at least to stupid people who don’t know better.

The justification for “Doctor” Jill’s request to be called a doctor was she has an EdD. That’s a doctoral degree in education. It’s a little like a PhD but much easier to obtain. No EdD in the entire universe could pass an introductory college chemistry or physics course.

I suppose I could ask to be called a “doctor” too, since my law degree is a J.D., a Juris Doctor, but my friends would laugh at that request, and rightly so.

more
https://theaspenbeat.com/2022/08/26/doctor-jills-trillion-dollar-gift-to-the-educational-industrial-complex/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Outside an M.D.,anyone wanting to be called Dr. is nothing but a pretentious twerp.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Outside an M.D.,anyone wanting to be called Dr. is nothing but a pretentious twerp.
I may have mentioned before that when I started as a news reporter, the executive editor made it clear to me that our newspaper didn't refer to anyone but medical doctors, dentists and veterinarians as "Dr." in a story. If we were writing about a Ph.D., let alone an Ed.D., we used last name only - no title.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org