Author Topic: Biden's Job Rating Rises to 44%, Highest in a Year  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Job Rating Rises to 44%, Highest in a Year
« on: August 26, 2022, 07:36:41 pm »

Politics
August 25, 2022
Biden's Job Rating Rises to 44%, Highest in a Year
by Megan Brenan

Story Highlights

Biden's 44% approval rating is up six points from July's record low
    Rise in job approval rating is largely owed to independents
    Biden's pandemic response is only issue of 11 with majority approval

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- After hitting a record low in July, President Joe Biden's job approval rating is up six percentage points to 44%, his highest in a year. While this uptick represents a significant improvement on the heels of several policy successes for Biden, he still remains underwater overall, with 53% of Americans disapproving of his job performance.

The increase in Biden's job rating is largely buoyed by political independents, whose approval rose from 31% last month to the current 40%. Democrats' (81%) and Republicans' (4%) ratings of Biden are not significantly changed over the same period.

These findings are from an Aug. 1-23 Gallup poll, which spanned an eventful period in Biden's presidency. While recovering from COVID-19, the president announced the U.S. had killed al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri. In the days following, congressional Democrats passed Biden's sweeping domestic spending plan, the Inflation Reduction Act, a healthcare, climate and tax package.

Although high inflation and recession fears continue to plague the nation, there has been some recent positive economic news with average gas prices falling below $4 per gallon, a better-than-expected jobs report and a slight decline in the inflation rate. The poll was completed just before Biden announced his student loan forgiveness plan that would cut debt for millions of Americans.

Biden Rated Best for Handling COVID-19 Response, Environment

Bottom Line

Biden, whose approval rating was slumping prior to August, appears to be benefiting from recent wins as well as a slightly improved economy. A Gallup analysis of key election indicators in June suggested that the U.S. political environment was particularly unfavorable for Democrats. Biden's job approval remains below the 50% mark, which usually spells a difficult midterm election year for the incumbent president's party -- but if Biden can keep this momentum going, it could positively impact congressional Democrats' chances in November.

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Aug. 1-23, 2022, with a random sample of 1,006 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 75% cellphone respondents and 25% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.

more
https://news.gallup.com/poll/398117/biden-job-rating-rises-highest-year.aspx
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden's Job Rating Rises to 44%, Highest in a Year
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 07:39:19 pm »
Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Aug. 1-23, 2022, with a random sample of 1,006 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 75% cellphone respondents and 25% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.

MOE is +- 4%
1006 adults...that's anyone who answers the phone....

Doesn't say how many Dems or Repubs

This is so bogus..the had to twist a lot numbers to get him to 44%
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 07:39:25 pm »
All on the POS turtle for giving this POS pedo POTUS faux victories.

McConnell......  If you have any desire to do anything decent for this country, resign as senator ASAP!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 07:40:29 pm »
MOE is +- 4%
1006 adults...that's anyone who answers the phone....

Doesn't say how many Dems or Repubs

This is so bogus..the had to twist a lot numbers to get him to 44%

I beleive it.  There are enough mindless sheeple who buy the MSM bullshit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 07:41:24 pm »
The key to Biden's rising poll numbers is him remaining out of sight.   Three days in Delaware, one day at work, seven days at a South Carolina retreat paid for by lobbyists, seven days on a Delaware beach, one day back at work, and then another three days in Delaware.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 08:02:45 pm »
Joe polls best when he is in his basement out of sight out of (his) mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2022, 08:08:53 pm »
Joe polls best when he is in his basement out of sight out of (his) mind.

His whole administration is a complete disaster as is our country.

God Help Us!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2022, 08:56:23 pm »
All on the POS turtle for giving this POS pedo POTUS faux victories.

McConnell......  If you have any desire to do anything decent for this country, resign as senator ASAP!!!!!!!

It's also on the Pub party. Where is the CONTRACT WITH AMERICA detailing what they will do?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2022, 09:34:15 pm »
They'll have Traitor Joe up to 90% before November.

Online LMAO

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2022, 10:02:10 pm »
The key to Biden's rising poll numbers is him remaining out of sight.   Three days in Delaware, one day at work, seven days at a South Carolina retreat paid for by lobbyists, seven days on a Delaware beach, one day back at work, and then another three days in Delaware.

You saw the same phenomenon when it came to Hillary Clinton. Her poll numbers went higher until she spoke

Right now Biden is not really in the news but Donald Trump is
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2022, 10:21:07 pm »
catfish leapt out of the stream with:
"I beleive it.  There are enough mindless sheeple who buy the MSM bullsh*t."

I believe it, too.
The "44" number isn't too far from Romney's "47%" remark back in 2012 (the fool at least got that observation right). Indeed, it's within the poll's margin of error!

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2022, 10:35:16 pm »
I don't see how this number is above 0! He has a streak of failures a mile long and spending money we don't have is very inflationary. We can now add 40 million additional count's of felony bribery to the 20 million counts from the Georgia election!