Author Topic: Texas stash house holding dozens of illegal immigrants in ‘dire conditions’ discovered near Mexican  (Read 239 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas stash house holding dozens of illegal immigrants in ‘dire conditions’ discovered near Mexican border
Bradford Betz - Yesterday 2:58 PM

Federal agents in El Paso discovered a stash house on Monday holding dozens of illegal immigrants from Central America in "dire conditions."

View on Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) special agents discovered 29 immigrants in a stash house in the 3700 block of Nashville Avenue in El Paso. HSI said the house did not have a working stove, refrigerator, air conditioning, or bathroom.

Of the immigrants discovered, 12 were from Mexico, eight from were from Ecuador, seven were Guatemala, one was from Honduras, and one was from El Salvador. HSI said there were 24 men and five women, ranging between 18 and 42 in age. All were turned over to U.S. Border Patrol for processing.

"Human smugglers see people as merchandise and victimize them for profit," Francisco Burrola, special agent in charge of HSI El Paso, said in a statement. "HSI will continue to target transnational criminal organizations engaged in this crime."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-stash-house-holding-dozens-of-illegal-immigrants-in-dire-conditions-discovered-near-mexican-border/ar-AA116GcS?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0d583700ef104a90e9de0c74e732b135
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 11:49:34 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

A little 'dire conditions' and now they have hit the jackpot.  Free everything forever.