Author Topic: Rep.-Elect Ryan: Trump ‘Essentially Traitorous’ — If I Had Done What He Did, I Would Be in Jail  (Read 449 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep.-Elect Ryan: Trump ‘Essentially Traitorous’ — If I Had Done What He Did, I Would Be in Jail

Pam Key 25 Aug 2022

Representative-Elect Pat Ryan (D-NY) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Alex Wagner Tonight” that former President Donald Trump is “essentially traitorous.”

Tuesday, Ryan defeated his Republican opponent in a special election in New York’s 19th district.

Wagner said, “When we talk about democratic freedoms, and you look at the polling, and I think voters are legitimately concerned about freedoms. Some people sort of read into that democratic norms, elections, the existential threat posed by Donald Trump. Is he the one who talked about on the campaign trail? There are so many investigations right now I think it makes people’s heads spin. I think it is worth covering because this is a former president of the United States. As a politician in a swing district who’s trying to win a seat, hold on to the seat, how much are the words’ Donald Trump’ uttered?”

Ryan said, “We are not afraid to call out Donald Trump as someone who, I believe, is essentially traitorous at this point. I had a top-secret clearance. I was an Army officer. If I had done what he did, I would’ve been in jail, 100%. No questions asked. And that is has certainly been part of it.”

He added, “The polling that we saw a few days ago, that threats to democracy are now top-of-the-line. And it’s this cumulative effect of, OK, in 48 hours, you put more assault weapons on the street, you ripped away reproductive freedom and access to abortion. Then you dismantled the EPA. We are hearing more about January 6. We see what’s continuing happen with the president. It’s just guardrails of democracy increasingly being hit, and that’s a wake-up call for folks.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/25/rep-elect-ryan-trump-essentially-traitorous-if-i-had-done-what-he-did-i-would-be-in-jail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Well, he doesn’t have the authority to declassify anything. Trump did

Plus he’s a Democrat. Laws don’t apply to him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Trump is not essentially traitorous.  The FBI, however, is.

Offline Killer Clouds

Democrat Communist Party disciples like this idiot are lying hypocrites. He's either lying his ass off or he has no clue what he's talking about. It's probably both.

Offline Hoodat

Ryan said, “We are not afraid to call out Donald Trump as someone who, I believe, is essentially traitorous at this point. I had a top-secret clearance. I was an Army officer. If I had done what he did, I would’ve been in jail, 100%. No questions asked.

For the umpteenth time, what is it that Trump did?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Ryan said, “We are not afraid to call out Donald Trump as someone who, I believe, is essentially traitorous at this point. I had a top-secret clearance. I was an Army officer. If I had done what he did, I would’ve been in jail, 100%. No questions asked."

Guess what,goober. An army officer does NOT have the same authority as a President. That's why people like you carry a President's luggage.

AND,don't try to blow smoke up our asses with your "Top Secret Clearance".

I had a Top Secret Cryptographic "Code Word" clearance when I was just a lowly E-4. Still had it when I got demoted to E-3 both times,too.

Even had a TS clearance after I got out of the army and worked with them occasionally as a civilian advisor.

Your TS clearance might impress you,but it surely doesn't impress anyone else that served.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 02:52:38 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
For the umpteenth time, what is it that Trump did?

@Hoodat

He has orange hair and is rude to Dims and other fools.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!