Author Topic: Biden Admin Moves To Fund Canadian Mines While Blocking US Mining Efforts  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admin Moves To Fund Canadian Mines While Blocking US Mining Efforts

Jack McEvoy
Energy & Environment Reporter
August 23, 2022 6:06 PM ET
Font Size:

The Biden administration is considering funding the Canadian mining and metal industry as it is desperate to acquire more rare earth minerals to build renewable energy technologies; however, the administration has previously blocked the development of U.S. mining efforts, according to E&E News.

Following the passage of the Democrats’ massive climate spending package, the Biden administration is looking to import critical minerals such as lithium, cobalt and nickel and may even give money to the Canadian mining industry to acquire such minerals and help push mineral supply chains out of Chinese hands, according to E&E News. Although it is desperate to produce these minerals and confront the Chinese dominance of the mineral market, the administration has blocked major mining projects in Minnesota and Alaska.

“The Department of The Interior is not for development of any kind … whether its mining or oil and gas,” Steve Milloy, a member of former President Donald Trump’s EPA transition team, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “Canada has courts and climate activists and does not the same ability to undercut China’s slave labor and therefore, the plan has serious limitations.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/23/biden-admin-moves-to-fund-canadian-mines-while-blocking-us-mining-efforts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 01:53:39 pm by Kamaji »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Dems ... you can't do that in America, but it's okay if you do it Canada, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iran, etc.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

This should be illegal.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Dems ... you can't do that in America, but it's okay if you do it Canada, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iran, etc.

Really? I thought Brandon's message to Americans was brought by the same letters as always....F and Y.