Author Topic: Wife of slain cop calls BLM ‘terrorist organization,’ torches ‘supervillain’ Kamala Harris  (Read 464 times)

Offline Kamaji

Wife of slain cop calls BLM ‘terrorist organization,’ torches ‘supervillain’ Kamala Harris

By Callie Patteson
August 23, 2022

In a scathing op-ed, the wife of a slain black St. Louis police captain accused the Black Lives Matter movement and other progressive activists such as Vice President Kamala Harris of dividing America, blasting them as “supervillains.”

Ann Dorn, a retired sergeant from the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and widow of Capt. David Dorn, wrote in the op-ed published with Fox News Tuesday that her husband’s death was the product of Democrats and left-wing activists pushing an anti-law enforcement sentiment across the country.

“Ultimately, David was murdered because the people who are supposed to protect our streets — active-duty police officers — were ordered not to do their jobs. It is clear that the anti-law enforcement sentiment that has been fueled in this country by Democrat and left-wing activist rhetoric has gone too far,” Dorn wrote.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/wife-of-slain-cop-accuses-blm-vp-harris-of-dividing-america/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
(Bump)

BLM and their alllies Antifa need to be held accountible for their crimes of 2020.

And I don't mean lip service.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

(Bump)

BLM and their alllies Antifa need to be held accountible for their crimes of 2020.

And I don't mean lip service.

:thumbsup: