Author Topic: ‘Family loophole’ lies damn immigrant children to hellish homes  (Read 248 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Family loophole’ lies damn immigrant children to hellish homes 

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Sunday, August 21, 2022

Federal prosecutors have brought charges against a family they say conspired to smuggle a 10-year-old illegal immigrant girl into the country and then put her through a living hell in which she was raped repeatedly, stabbed with a kitchen knife and subjected to regular beatings.

The case is one of the more horrific examples of immigrants abusing the “family loophole” in border policy, with an overwhelmed federal government assisting in the abuse.

In this instance, that meant accepting the word of the illegal immigrant family that they were related to two Guatemalan girls. The government approved the family as sponsors and delivered the girls to situations that turned out to be nightmares.

http://commonsensewonder.blogspot.com/2022/08/another-consequence-of-one-borders-and.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 01:39:42 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson