Author Topic: Poll: 47% of Hispanics Agree ‘Invasion’ Happening at Border Under Biden  (Read 246 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Poll: 47% of Hispanics Agree ‘Invasion’ Happening at Border Under Biden
 NEIL MUNRO22 Aug 2022211

Almost half of Hispanics, blacks, and Asians believe President Joe Biden’s global invite has created an “invasion” of migrants, says a July poll by Ipsos.

The shocking result shows the community wide breadth of public opposition in the poll, which also showed 54 percent of all Americans describe Biden’s migration as an “invasion.

The “invasion” view is mainstream: 58 percent of white Americans — and 40 percent of Democrats — say Biden’s global invite is an invasion, according to data released on August 19 by Ipsos.

“Of course, that’s what people are going to think when the Biden administration has abandoned even the pretense of border enforcement, ” said Mark Krikorian the director of the Center for Immigration Studies. He continued:

Even though it’s probably not an invasion in the sense of the Constitution — nobody’s storming across the Rio Grande with guns and tanks — it sure feels like an invasion. There are record numbers of illegal alien arrests, and the administration has released more than 1 million illegal in the United States, so that’s what people are going to think.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/08/22/poll-many-non-whites-view-bidens-global-invite-as-invasion/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The shocking result shows the community wide breadth of public opposition in the poll, which also showed 54 percent of all Americans describe Biden’s migration as an “invasion.
The “invasion” view is mainstream: 58 percent of white Americans — and 40 percent of Democrats — say Biden’s global invite is an invasion, according to data released on August 19 by Ipsos."

These poll numbers mean nothing, Comrade Briefers.
It doesn't matter what Hispanics, blacks, or whites think.
The Party's will is being done.
That is to say, the Great Replacement is proceeding as planned.

5 million in two years?
Wait until you see what The Party has planned for the next two years...!