Author Topic: Elon Musk subpoenas former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey  (Read 341 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk subpoenas former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
« on: August 23, 2022, 12:12:15 pm »
Tech Crunch by Aisha Malik 8/22/2022

Elon Musk’s legal team has subpoenaed former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, marking the latest development in the legal battle over Musk’s attempt to break his $44 billion acquisition agreement with the social network company. Dorsey will be asked about the impact of bots and spam accounts on Twitter’s business and operations.

Dorsey stepped down as Twitter CEO last November and handed the role over to current Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal. Dorsey has displayed his support for Musk in the past, and previously tweeted that he believes the Tesla CEO is the “singular solution” he trusts to operate the company he co-founded.

Last week, Musk’s legal team subpoenaed Kayvon Beykpour, Twitter’s former head of consumer product, and Bruce Falck, who was Twitter’s former revenue and product lead. The two were ousted in May by Agrawal amid buyout turmoil.

More: https://techcrunch.com/2022/08/22/elon-musk-subpoenas-former-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Elon Musk subpoenas former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 03:03:20 pm »
Remember late last year when Dorsey suddenly and unexpectedly stepped down as CEO?

Wonder if that event, or its circumstances are related to this subpoena?  Musk is a sleek predator of a businessman, and maybe one of the greatest  innovators of our lifetime.  My educated guess?  There's something afoot that even the sleazy Biden SEC can't ignore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.