Author Topic: SUMMER FROSTS SWEEP SIBERIA/CENTRAL ASIA; ADDITIONAL SNOW HITS SOUTH AFRICA; RECORD-COLD SWEEPS AUST  (Read 226 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SUMMER FROSTS SWEEP SIBERIA/CENTRAL ASIA; ADDITIONAL SNOW HITS SOUTH AFRICA; RECORD-COLD SWEEPS AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AMERICA; + GERMANY TO PRIORITIZE COAL TRAINS OVER PASSENGER SERVICES
AUGUST 23, 2022 CAP ALLON

SUMMER FROSTS SWEEP SIBERIA/CENTRAL ASIA

The first Arctic air masses of the season are already sweeping Siberia and Central Asia, weeks ahead of schedule.

Rare summer freezes are affecting Siberia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, as well as Northern China this week, felling low temperature records as they go.

Leninogorsk, in Kazakhstan, for example, just witnessed its earliest frost since 2011; and similarly in Oymyakon, Russia, a low of -0.6C has been noted as polar cold ravages, and is forecast to continue to ravage, vast swathes of the Asian continent.

ADDITIONAL SNOW HITS SOUTH AFRICA

https://electroverse.co/frosts-asia-snow-s-africa-cold-australia-and-s-america-germany-prioritizes-coal-trains/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Obviously this is entirely unnatural weather wholly driven by anthropomorphic climate change *****rollingeyes*****