Author Topic: Media Push Ridiculous Claim Climate Change Exacerbating Spread Of Diseases  (Read 192 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY H. STERLING BURNETT ON AUG 22, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Media Push Ridiculous Claim Climate Change Exacerbating Spread Of Diseases

Citing a single new study, the corporate media was abuzz recently with stories claiming climate change is likely to cause the spread of a variety of diseases, including often deadly or debilitating insect-borne diseases. This is false.

The study’s claims are based on computer-model projections of the impact of climate change, not real-world data. [bold, links added]

In addition, large volumes of prior research refute the claim that global warming increases the range and incidences of diseases.

ABC News, USA Today, Weather.com, and Esquire, among many other corporate news outlets, carried stories linking supposed human-caused climate change to the spread of diseases.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/media-push-ridiculous-claim-climate-change-exacerbating-spread-diseases/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson