Author Topic: NEW STUDY REVEALS POTENTIAL CAUSES OF THE LITTLE ICE AGE (LIA), INCLUDING LOW SOLAR ACTIVITY, DISTUR  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NEW STUDY REVEALS POTENTIAL CAUSES OF THE LITTLE ICE AGE (LIA), INCLUDING LOW SOLAR ACTIVITY, DISTURBANCES TO THE JET STREAM, VOLCANIC ACTIVITY, AND HIGH-VARIABILITY OF ARCTIC SEA ICE COVER
AUGUST 22, 2022 CAP ALLON

A new paper entitled Split Westerlies Over Europe In The Early Little Ice Age was published in Nature on Aug 20, 2022. The study, authored by 15 researchers, lead by Hsun-Ming Hu, delves into the true, sometimes seemingly contradictory causes of the LIA.

Below is my breakdown of the paper using only the scientists’ words–unless otherwise stated; and while I may not necessarily agree with all of the findings and conclusions, the study is most certainly intriguing and furthers the dialogue.

ABSTRACT

The Little Ice Age (LIA; ca. 1450–1850 C.E.) is the best documented cold period of the past millennium, characterized by high-frequency volcanism, low solar activity, and high variability of Arctic sea-ice cover.

https://electroverse.co/little-ice-age-causes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson