Author Topic: Dems Set to Betray Manchin Over Deal to Approve Pipeline In Exchange For Inflation Reduction Act Bac  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dems Set to Betray Manchin Over Deal to Approve Pipeline In Exchange For Inflation Reduction Act Backing
 Jon Dougherty August 22, 2022

Sen. Joe Manchin surprised many in the GOP and his own Democratic Party when he announced a deal with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) last month on a new ‘green’ energy spending package.

The West Virginia moderate had been, until that point, one of two members of the Senate — the other being Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) — who had largely held the line against massive spending bills their party had sought as part of President Joe Biden’s agenda.

So when he announced that he agreed to a $750 billion package negotiated with Schumer, that sent shockwaves through both parties.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/manchin-9-65793/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Manchin and Sinema both ended their political career with that vote.  Neither one has a future in politics. 

The pain and suffering will be felt soon enough, for everyone using energy when gas prices increase, natural gas prices increase, electric goes up, etc.  Those tax increases were not dependent on the income of any recipient.  If you want to stay warm in winter and cold in summer, you will pay more in taxes. 

I wish I could say I have sympathy for all the working class, middle class folks that voted this bum into office, but I have none.  It is just too bad that only those that voted for this lying worthless bum would be the only ones suffering from his evil anti American policies.

The real test of just how dumb Americans are will be in November, when they vote for senate in Pennsylvania.  It is between a highly respected doctor, and a man that had a stroke who cannot utter a simple thought.  Maybe it will be a Biden repeat.  These people deserve what they get.  The Dem candidate has no right running.  He is not functional.

All this points to the fact we need to update our Constitution with new rules for elected officials.  There is not a single 35 year old in America I deem qualified to be POTUS.  Not one!  Even members of the House should have a higher age requirement than 25.  And until this nation gets TERM LIMITS, I believe our republic stands zero chance to survive.

There is no such thing as a statesman any longer, just greedy MFers that wish to line their pockets with gold, all who have forgotten who they represent.

The republic is dead as long as we have electronic voting.